Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

Chuck my name up for modding a game. I'll probably do something with an open setup that goes a bit quicker. I'm thinking c9++ or similar.

Chuck my name up for modding a game. I'll probably do something with an open setup that goes a bit quicker. I'm thinking c9++ or similar.
So it's gonna be before @Sodium 's game or after?

Okay, I've been inactive and I apologize for that. Though I login everyday to check the notifications and create some SB events, it is not possible for me to post actively just like I was doing before. Hope I comeback soon fully active and post regularly.

@Simon, please find a replacement for me in your game. And I won't be modding a game in the near future. So whoever is planning to make one after my game can proceed.

Sorry once again for any inconvenience caused due to my inactivity. Thanks :)

ContUmp, can I please get a small 5 player game in after that of Simon and then you can have yours? And yes please have short games now.

ContUmp, can I please get a small 5 player game in after that of Simon and then you can have yours?

5? I hope I don't remain offline/sleeping when you open the sign ups only to find them filled up when I come back :(

That won't be first come first serve basis. I will select the players out of 7 sign ups and 2 will be reserves.

ContUmp, can I please get a small 5 player game in after that of Simon and then you can have yours? And yes please have short games now.

If you want to jump in before me by all means. By rights I think @The Deadman has the next game and its not my place to say you can queue jump to that extent :p

I was going to perhaps still have a game with most people that want to play, but make it quicker, more kill roles, using an open or semi open setup etc

I also think a convo of eliminated players could me life a bit more interesting to sort of discuss and keep playing behind the scenes type thing.

The deadman hasn't posted here so I don't think he is ready with his setup. You can go ahead after Simon finishes his, I will keep mine for later.

I also think a convo of eliminated players could me life a bit more interesting to sort of discuss
This was there in my game. In fact it used to be there in all the games when mafia was popular here. The quicktopic discussions are always cool.

I think there are solid 7 - 8 players who are active here. Gaurav, Simon, Rudolph, Asprin, Jack, CountUmp, El Loco, Myself. Others who can pitch in are deadpool and deadman.

Users who are viewing this thread