Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

@Simon I suggest you to reopen the Day 3 again as myself, El Loco and Deadpool are mostly online at this time. Deadman also visit at a unique time.

Just a note to any player, I understand life happens, but you should let the mod know how long you'll be gone for. Going AWOL for more than a day and not responding to any PMs (despite being online!) don't work for anyone involved.

@Simon I suggest you to reopen the Day 3 again as myself, El Loco and Deadpool are mostly online at this time. Deadman also visit at a unique time.
@Simon sorry If I was rude here. A bit frustrated with the inactivity of the people got in my mind.

Hey anybody got the PM about Mafia Championship?

Yeah the championship thing is on my mind as we (PC) were approached for the same. I will open up a thread about who should represent us and those interested can put their hands up. We will decide (the staff) as to who it will be amongst the interested people. But remember, you will have to be active there and be committed to it. I would have loved to put myself as interested but I am very short on time. Will put up a thread soon.

I'm in. I got the PM as well

Yeah the championship thing is on my mind as we (PC) were approached for the same. I will open up a thread about who should represent us and those interested can put their hands up. We will decide (the staff) as to who it will be amongst the interested people. But remember, you will have to be active there and be committed to it. I would have loved to put myself as interested but I am very short on time. Will put up a thread soon.
Wouldn't it be better to allow those approached to participate?

It is not how it works. They only want one of us from PC representing all of us. The other can be a backup in case someone goes inactive.

It is not how it works. They only want one of us from PC representing all of us. The other can be a backup in case someone goes inactive.
Ok, i didn't understand it properly then.

Wouldn't it be better to allow those approached to participate?
Out of curiosity, who did approach you and others? The staff at PC or some representative from the Mafia Championship?

Users who are viewing this thread