Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

Thingyman sent a PM to an admin, who replied that they didn't think anyone had time, thingyman than picked out us three of us who seemed active and approached us directly. (Me, CK and Jack)

Ive told him well be sending someone, they want to know by the 23rd so needs to be sorted sooner rather than later.

I'll happily put my name up as the player. I think my activity speaks for itself. I won won game and was knocked out on a lethal night 0 I was considered such a threat, so I don't think I'm a terrible candidate.

Will only go as the player tho, not the backup, there is nuance and stuff you pick up seeing things and being involved live that you don't get rereading the thread...

Wow, that was a whirlwind. I've let Deadman know privately, but I'm bowing out of modding the next game. I hate bailing out of commitments, but with this new mafiauniverse thing I don't think its right that I split my time and would rather focus on that other thing. So Deadman is on his own for the next one :)

That makes the list.
1. @The Deadman
2. @User2010
3. @RUDOLPH

If he is ready, he can go ahead. Otherwise I just need 5 players for my game and it will be quick. Open setup and many will get to know what it is. It's pretty easy and difficult at the same time. Yes, I love modding the mafia so a bit pushy here, can't help. :p

Also, good decision Ump.

If he is ready, he can go ahead. Otherwise I just need 5 players for my game and it will be quick. Open setup and many will get to know what it is. It's pretty easy and difficult at the same time. Yes, I love modding the mafia so a bit pushy here, can't help. :p

Also, good decision Ump.
Can you notify when you start your game. Wouldn't want to miss coming late.

I will mod kill you on night 0 and make sure your theory is proved correct. We both derailed Simon's game and it was all your fault. :p

Also, good decision Ump.

Not ready to MOD a game alone :) you go ahead :)

We need a mafia game, like RIGHT NOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread