March 11 - Ireland vs West Indies

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Glad to see Pollard fire, I guess I'm the only person here who keeps on backing him up even in the ODIs. A half century and now 94, slowly he is proving that he can play in the 50 over format as well and he isn't just made for the T20s.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Glad to see Pollard fire, I guess I'm the only person here who keeps on backing him up even in the ODIs. A half century and now 94, slowly he is proving that he can play in the 50 over format as well and he isn't just made for the T20s.

Against the Netherlands and now Ireland...

Against the other eight test nations, he averages just 18 in 34 matches.

Of course he's going to take apart the poorer attacks, but these knocks in 50 over cricket are few and far between against a half decent bowling unit.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ed Joyce Alex Cussack and Kevin play a big rile in this run chase

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I didn't doubt that they'd score more than they looked like scoring at the half-way mark, but I felt certain that they weren't going to get more than 260. I suppose, with the exception of two players, they might have been bowled out for 100. Definitely a decent total for the pitch.

Harshshah

Club Captain
I hate Simon Doull for that commentators curse!!

Kevin O Brien and Alex Cussack please show us another magnificent innings

Owzat

International Coach
Pretty awful collapse, 54 runs for the last seven wickets. I had a funny feeling they would, someone I work with was looking at the scorecard and it was about 166/3, I said their tail was a bit long and I was proven correct.

What happened to O'Brien, one innings wonder...........................? ;)

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Pollard is the next Jayasuriya in the making...... Bloody brutal Assassin !

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That Wilson call should have gone the Irish way for mine. Good showing by Ireland though, Pollard proved the difference in the end.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
No he is next Shahid Afridi. Hit or miss

I think he's the next Symonds - if he can learn how to bat for longer periods - just like Symonds did post 2003. Pollard seems to get starts all the time, but he usually can't stay in for longer than 20-40 balls.

I'm been happy to bag Pollard a lot in the last year or 2 because he's been made a 'star' way too quickly and hastily in my eyes. But there's no denying his talent - he hits 6s easily. Harness that and he'll be a fantastic player. I think Afridi was never more than a slogger - Pollard SHOULD end up a much better batsman.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Irish made a mistake yesterday by giving 45 overs to seam bowlers and only 5 to spinners. Dockrell is a very good spinner, he had shown his ability against India so why Porterfield din't trust him?

I know Mohali's pitch was meant for seam bowling. But look at Suleiman Benn - 4 wickets in 10 overs. Dockrell also could do that and he has the ability to take wickets too.

Users who are viewing this thread