IPL May 28 - Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore [FINAL]

I was hoping for a MI win last night, but huh this Gayle storm just took the game away from us......
Now its time to support CSK and hope they take the revenge for MI:p and beat RCB......
Go CSK Go and beat the so called Arrr Seee Beee....:p
20k on CSK, hoping for a win for CSK.:D

I am with RCB today, But I think CSk will swallow them,
GAYLE is the key Man today.
I hope the jinx that MSD has of winning big tournaments with a tie. continues, Want to see Gayle party CARRIBEAN STYLE !!!!

Okay , last season .. a certain MI got ****** by CSK in their own den . Its time for RCB to repeat history now by ****** CSK in their own den . :D

Did you people notice something.
This scenario is quite similar to that of season 2.
That time Gilly came to the final by destroying DD in the semis, But he got out in the 1st over of the Final by Kumble But deccan won
This season Gayle is there instead of Gilchrist

Ah... I am already visualising Danny boy holding aloft the trophy tonight...:D

Hope it doesnt rain....Only Storm...Gayle storm...:p

One interesting note - Dhoni has led teams to four major limited overs title (World T20 2007, IPL 2010, Champions League 2010, World Cup 2011) but all these campaigns have had a tied game in them. IPL 2011 doesnt have a tie. For those who believe in the superstition and the luck factor, this is something to cheer about (if you are anti-CSK):p But I think Dhoni and his team will break that factor tomorrow and romp home to the title.

I am looking for that jinx. Though being superstitious, RCB has an advantage, don't forget the match is in Chennai. I don't know whether yesterday's pitch will be used or the earlier one. If MSD gets turning track, then it will be only 1 name ASHWIN, ASHWIN & ASHWIN, not Gayle... :D

All the best CSK... Take Revenge, win especially for MI. :thumbs

I just wish CSK my good luck. I want them to win but I wont be sad if RCB win as I feel it's the day of Reds. First RCB and then ManU

Parth , you have no idea how glad I would be if you had successfully jinxed United too . I don't care about RCB losing , United losing matters a lot more to me . :D

:lol I am not a jinxer :p

Prediction of the match.:D

RCB wins the toss, elects to bat.

RCB-156/5(20)
CSK-157/4(19.4)

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously your prediction is wrong Meet. CSK is batting first and both team playing same lineup.

Was just wondering what if Gayle was rested that too for West Indies tour :lol

Prediction of the match.:D

RCB wins the toss, elects to bat.

RCB-156/5(20)
CSK-157/4(19.4)

:p

fyi, CSK has won the toss and elected to bat, unlike Sachin. :p

----------

An interesting fact-
"Team with Orange cap has never won the IPL! This is the Law of the orange cap!" :D

And my prediction here...

CSK 157/6 (20) (Badrinath will play crucial inning)
RCB 142/8 (20) (Gayle will go cheaply)

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread