IPL May 28 - Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore [FINAL]

And I pass the baton of Jinxing to Binnu. He wanted partnership and it broke :p

16k in my pocket.:D
Well played CSK, you deserved to win.And the superstition of one tie match in a tourny to win it breaks.

And thats the final nail in coffin. Congrats CSK and let the bitching come that it was fixed.

SUPER DUPER KINGS!!!!! Having super fun. What a match this has been from Chennai. Utterly dominating!!!! :D So we are defending champions in the true sense.:cheers

MSD, you cant do anything wrong dude!

Congrats CSK and MSD for the 5th Title to his career.Sorry Deepika and Siddharth Mallya no hugs this time :D

MSD abused or not he is the best in the buisness currently

Well played CSK, you deserved to win... :clap:clap:clap

And the superstition of one tie match in a tourny to win it breaks for MSD.:thumbs
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Ashwin is the best bowler ever. The reason the won. And Raina and Badrinath batting :)

Sad that Ashwin has to live in Harbhajan's shadows. His first two overs today were just pure class, and shows how much he turns the ball more than Harbhajan, and he isnt afraid to flight the ball and give it lot of loop unlike Bhajji who just darts the ball into the batsmen most often in ODI's and T20's and just derives low economy. Ashwin should become India's premier spinner in the limited overs format soon. Hope MSD backs his Chennai mate and gives him enough chances in the national team. Having such a good limited overs bowler these days is a rarity and we have to use it to our best

Vijay scored in the most important game, so those who blamed him for an ordinary tournament had to eat humble pie. Just like Dhoni in the WC, Vijay came out with determination. Even Hussey said after the 1st innings that Vijay had a glint in his eye and looked real intense. Good we retained all the players we did. It all worked for us. Now if we can win the Champions League 2011 again, that would be the icing on the cake. But its not going to be as easy.

To be frank, I never expected RCB to stand second in IPL IV.
When I was working with its line up along with Haarithan, we observed that we din't have proper bowling, with Virat as sixth bowler.
But Sudden exit of Nannes, extempore entrance of Gayle made it all possible!
All Hail Chrishoper Henry Gayle, regardless of what happened. I admit, it was over dependence of him, but at the end of the day, we had other people doing good too. Kohli played well, Aravind was emerging talent of the season!

Win or loss, we will support you RCB!
RCB till I die!

Arrr Seee Beee...Arrr Seee Beee.... ♥

Sorry Deepika and Siddharth Mallya no hugs this time :D
I'm happy that RCB failed to win for this sole reason lol.
Time for Deepika to console Sid by offering a hot sex session:p hahahaha.

And I pass the baton of Jinxing to Binnu. He wanted partnership and it broke :p
Seriously, I dunno what is all about this jinx! Can someone elaborate please :D :p.

Does anyone feel that MI or KKR would have made it a more exciting finale? No offence to RCB, but once Gayle got out, their balloon was punctured badly. For MI, even if Sachin gets out, they manage to find players to keep them in the hunt. Also KKR have been good this season under Gambhir.

Damn that we missed Fleming as India coach. This guy has combined with Dhoni to win two IPL titles and a Champions League title. Fletcher might turn out to be good, but it would have been awesome to pick a winning combination thats so used to each other.

Well to some of the members here, Dhoni didn't win the world cup, it was won by India and this IPL trophy is won by CSK. I just don't get how on earth people say that, that captain won that trophy. At the end of the day, captain's fortune depends on the performance of the players and a team wins a trophy not a captain.

Also I'm sure I'll getting some "sour grapes" replies, but okay I'll take them all as I'm actually in a disastrous mood after the last 2 matches. I hate CSK and RCB both.

Congo CSK and CSK supporters Especially Sai.
I hated this franchise but it played real well.
And this is my last post of the season till the CLT20 comes in ,

Users who are viewing this thread