IPL May 28 - Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore [FINAL]

Pranav

ICC Board Member
IPL-Final.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Game of the tournament! In this IPL, so far its 2-1 to Chennai against Bangalore. Hope the marauding Gayle doesnt turn up and that he is gobbled up soon enough. Home advantage is going to be a big factor.

One interesting note - Dhoni has led teams to four major limited overs title (World T20 2007, IPL 2010, Champions League 2010, World Cup 2011) but all these campaigns have had a tied game in them. IPL 2011 doesnt have a tie. For those who believe in the superstition and the luck factor, this is something to cheer about (if you are anti-CSK):p But I think Dhoni and his team will break that factor tomorrow and romp home to the title. They have been a more consistent and a more well balanced team than Bangalore, who have come this far due to that one man, GAYLE!

Good thing is, the two best sides of the tournament from the league stages will contest the final.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
One interesting note - Dhoni has led teams to four major limited overs title (World T20 2007, IPL 2010, Champions League 2010, World Cup 2011) but all these campaigns have had a tied game in them. IPL 2011 doesnt have a tie. For those who believe in the superstition and the luck factor, this is something to cheer about (if you are anti-CSK):p

That really does make me feel better lol . :p
Another interesting point :

CSK's first three seasons(1-3) : FINAL-SF-CHAMPIONS
RCB's current three seasons(2-4) : FINAL-SF-CHAMPIONS/FINAL
MI's last 3 seasons(3-5) : FINAL-SF-???

This pattern suggests RCB to win tomorrow and MI to win IPL 5 . :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I am damn sure you made this and its awesome.

Back on topic Dhoni will be against his fortune that is tied matches in all his cup win. He will be winning this for sure. I am surely loving his captaincy

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Back on topic Dhoni will be against his fortune that is tied matches in all his cup win. He will be winning this for sure. I am surely loving his captaincy

Has someone jinxed CSK now after successfully jinxing MI & England? :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
:lol:lol

I wish I have not :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
England v SL followed by the IPL final followed by the UEFA Champions League final , WOW bring on tomorrow already ! :D

@ Parth : Then change your profile's domestic team to MI at once . :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
No let me Jinx both the team and lets see who wins :p May be a tie and then super over to decide?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I hope we will win this last one too!
We've taken revenge against MI, for Semi Final in IPL 2010 loss.
Now, its time for revenge against CSK, for Semi Final in CLT20 2010's loss.

Beating Chennai at Chennai should be easy now. CSK look in pressure, where we've got to make money. If they win, they'll be deserved champions (keeping all the fixing arguments aside). I'm not saying that the matches are fixed, and even not ruling out the possibility of fixing by the scenes going around.

We need Gayle to blitz, atleast like how he did yesterday, to have adequate amounts of confidence. If he gets out, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers will have to take up the responsibility. No comments on bowling. Daniel Vettori, the best of our bowlers leaked 12 'winning' runs in just four balls in the last game. We need to get the wickets at the crucial time, where we failed in the last game! If CSK needed around 12 an over with 4 wickets in hand, I'm sure they couldn't have done that.

Arrr Seee Beee....
Arrr Seee Beee....
Win or loss, we will support you RCB!

mumbaiindians

School Cricketer
My support is for RCB because gayle is in good form and all players can play well so its not MSD its only for Daniel

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
We have been here twice before and we have won it once, so it's actually RCB who are under pressure.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
RCB is under pressure. CSK has better track record here. I am cheering for CSK win. CSk is a very good team with the best combination of batsmen, bowlers and all-rounders. And they also have Captain Cool in MSD. I hate RCB from bottom of my heart, though I like Kohli and Zaheer very much. :p

So, its WHISTLE PODU time... Go CSK Go. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread