Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

P

pcfan123

Could not find you inzii so I played a random who quit on me.

Anyone up for a ranked match? Let me know and Ill create one.

Travis

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Free in the next 30 minutes for a long time. Anyone on Ps3 with a mic care for some action?

Hey Mark, whats ur psn ill add you to my list and when we are both online togather ill shout for you to a game! :banana2:happy

i have a mic too!

P

pcfan123

Hey Mark, whats ur psn ill add you to my list and when we are both online togather ill shout for you to a game! :banana2:happy

i have a mic too!

sweet bro, Im also down for playing with No HUD if you want to give that a shot.

LeftArmFast is my PSN. Hope to play you tonight

Travis

School Cricketer
sweet bro, Im also down for playing with No HUD if you want to give that a shot.

LeftArmFast is my PSN. Hope to play you tonight

SWEET AS BRO!.. Im up for the challenge lol
just hope ur on when im on tonight.. ill add you abit later on when i check my psn messages!

hopefully the connection is good tonight cause havent played one decent game of online yet! :noway

baazigar123

School Cricketer
SWEET AS BRO!.. Im up for the challenge lol
just hope ur on when im on tonight.. ill add you abit later on when i check my psn messages!

hopefully the connection is good tonight cause havent played one decent game of online yet! :noway

It was same in Ashes 09 game as well. People playing from Australia always had lag issues with the players from other countries despite having good connection.

I was hoping things would have been changed in this game. But nothing has changed I am afraid.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
but lag in action ca, is non existent as far as it goes for games i have played
have checked this with players i know i will have lag as it was case in AC09

but with action cam have not experienced any lag although the bowler sees lag but not the batsman

heypradeepmohan

School Cricketer
Hi guys.. Promo1981 on ps3.. Wil b online in about 1 to 2 hours till tomorrow morning. Guys please let's PLAY.. Ranked matches, ANYTHIN.. :D

heypradeepmohan

School Cricketer
Hi guys I'm online now.. promo1981.. Let's play.. Torres_rulz just ran away.. Took 4 of his wickets in 3 overs for 7 runs.. :D

Travis

School Cricketer
i think online sucks! can never get a full game outta anyone let alone connect!
better off just sticking to single player mode! whos with me?

Wee Cooper

School Cricketer
I've taken a day off work this Monday. Anyone in the UK fancy having a stab at a 50 overs match or a few T20s? I should get on Live around 1000 ish. I realise this may be futile but it's worth a whirl imo. Has to be mended sooner or later.

Xbox Live = Wee Cooper

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread