New Zealand

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't find any news on when Mills will be ready. Vettori is apparently not too bad at the moment and could play but I dunno if they'll risk him or not.

ferg512

International Coach
Looks like Mills and Vettori both out, pretty much a disaster for us now. So I guess same team as Canada except Bennett in for Mills.

Not sure Tuffey was the best choice, but then again who else?..

Chewie

BCCI President

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I guess they wanted someone with some experience, incase Mills doesn't recover, and Bennett struggles against Sri Lanka.

I'd say Tuffey is the next best option, despite his downhill international form over the last year or so.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
doubt tuffey will play, it takes about 24 hours to get to india then there is the acclimatisation period. so bennett will be playing tomorrow, if the nz bowlers can pick up the top 3 wickets early then the lackluster middle order of the sri lankans will be exposed.

Chewie

BCCI President
Tuffey can only play if Mills is ruled out of the rest of the tournament

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Black caps do it again. The sixth time semi-finalist. Now comes the time to face their demons of Semi Finals. I hope to see a scintillating encounter with Lanka/England.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Geez NZ have copped some injuries in this world cup. They shouldn't need to use either replacement, wouldn't have too much confidence in either of them.

Chewie

BCCI President
Thing is that Woodcock didn't really go too well in his match, so depending on the pitch they might look to bring Tuffey in. I'm not sure whether I'd prefer Tuffey or The Stig (McKay) to play.

----------

We always get injuries though. In the Champion's Trophy we had a whole heap of players injured, yet got to the final.

ferg512

International Coach
This decreases our already slim hopes of making it to the finals :(

I'm not so sure, I'd have him instead of Tuffey. In fact he should have been the replacement for Bennett really. McKay has been the best bowler in the Plunket Shield the last month or so. Hes a much better bowler now than he was against India 4 or 5 months ago..

----------

I would seriously back us to win it all if we face England in the semi and then Pakistan in the final. I just cannot see us beating India or SL. Although I said the same thing about SA and we did a number on them :D

Users who are viewing this thread