NRL Telstra Premiership 2006

Good to see the Panthers getting back on track though. Things didn't look too good in the first 15 but they did well to turn things around.

And great to see the Warriors beat the defending premiers for the second time this season. Stupid time that the game was on though. They were playing the same time as the Crusaders. They could at least have been given a Sunday game.

Not another loss for the Green men. I hear the team went well especially defence which was a surpise. Still not getting the wins though.

Panthers beat the Eels side in choas so I wouldn't read much into that. Warriors well good win to them. Tigers always have problems against them.

Tigers just aren't the same. It hasn't been on the news but I just think that Scott Prince is not the same as he use to be.

Roosters better win today! *wants no spoilers! :D*

Roosters just beat the Bunnies.
Bulldogs beat the Sharks although Sharks did come back well but they gave to Dogs too much of a lead.

Typical Bulldogs and their aggressive act. Dogs and Chooks both let go for a few minutes and both ended up taking 3 tries but both just won.

Yeah I agree. And how close was that Rabbitohs roosters match.

STATE OF ORIGIN 2 DAYS TO GO!!!

Cmon NSW! Orford must be back in the running after destorying the Storm on Saturday. If NSW lose I would expect to see some major changes. Also can't wait to see the 3rd game at the MCG.

aussie1st said:
Cmon NSW! Orford must be back in the running after destorying the Storm on Saturday. If NSW lose I would expect to see some major changes. Also can't wait to see the 3rd game at the MCG.
Correction Telstra Dome!

Oh thats right, well at least I got the city right :p

Looks like Frank Pritchard is going to be in the open market. I wouldn't mind seeing him at the Raiders. Him with Tom LL would form the best backrow in the NRL.

Brett_Lee said:
Yeah I agree. And how close was that Rabbitohs roosters match.

STATE OF ORIGIN 2 DAYS TO GO!!!

To be honest, despite it being a fighting comeback, Souths are a disgrace. They haven't been competitive for a long time, and they just don't seem to be able to hold positional play for the full 80 minutes. But the thing is, how can anyone catch them in the premiership tally? I mean, St. George were close, but since they've merged with Illawarra, that draws it back to square one, right?
Anyway, that was off-topic....
Hopefully NSW can come out on top in the first of three, it actually looks like a balanced contest at present, though.

You guys may still come last if South finally win a game.
Great to hear the Raiders are off the wooden spoon favourites as I always knew :)
Can't wait for the future a lineup something along the lines of
1. or 4. Zillman
6. Carney
7. Dobson
12. Tom LL
13. Campease

Unbelieveable Eels are still at $51 favorites to win! You'd think they would have dropped massively.

aussie1st said:
Great to hear the Raiders are off the wooden spoon favourites as I always knew :)

So, I'm guessing that's the general objective every season? "As long as we don't come last, we're happy!" :p

Users who are viewing this thread