NRL Telstra Premiership 2006

Still not the Raiders at their best though. :D

I didn't realise this but Newcastle were in an exactly similar position last year and caused chaos at the end. Wonder if the bunnies can do it.

Once again those Warriors have played like demons against the Broncos but this time the better team on paper won. The Cowboys have really fell apart since that upset Sharks loss. They are in a worse losing streak than the Raiders were.

Doggies with SBW and Hazem killed the Knights and the Sea Eagles beat the Panthers.

Oh yea, at bloody last. Mogg has been picked on the wing to replace Inglis. It's been a long time since a Raider my one of the Origin teams. Sadly it means Mogg will miss out on the Bulldogs clash.

Souths have finally one a game this season against the Baby Broncos! The Sharks are looking good this season they have beaten the Cowboys for the 2nd time but the Cowboys have really lost their way since their first lost to the Sharks.

Wow, I saw it coming but didn't think they would win against Broncos.

On another note Roosters are in serious trouble now :( 9 players missing against the Warriors. But I can't believed we only lost by 10 :D

Really pleased with the Sharks win. Could be our year in 2006. :D

Yeah. If the beat the Raiders then the Sharks will be coming 5th. Currently coming 4th. They have won 6 of the last 7 and everyone says they are sneaking under the radar as they are cause no one is noticing us. Hope they keep all there good players on the park, because if they do then they could be a threat. Probably not win it but get the game before the Grand Final like they always do and stuff it up. Typical Cronulla. :rolleyes: :mad:

I noticed the Sharks when the beat the Cowboys (1st team to do so) and then when they played us. But they may well be exposed against the better teams, we're have to see.

Raiders aren't going too bad, they could cause an upset against the Dogs but they are missing Tom LL which is a blow.

Eels lose again, with rookie Williams (who, incidentally, went to school with my brother) scoring a hattrick. The other guy, can't remember his name, who was only 18, looked very promising, too.
Well done to Souths on their first victory of the season (they'll be pushing Parra soon :p), despite it being against Brisbane B....

Raiders have done it :) Beat the Dogs in a ripper of a match. Dogs finished strongly just couldn't find the match winner. Raiders were down to 15 men after 10 minutes so it was a great effort by them to win it from there. Weyman was awesome with his massive runs and Schifcofske was brillant with his returns and scored 2 tries.

What a close game! I was gonna post but was playing Rugby League 2 :p Franchise it was the final origin game i already won the series anyway :D

Wow, NSW played one of the worst games you'll ever see. Lost possession, weak defense, lazy attack and Queensland were near perfect with their attack and pressure.

79th min but it should be 30-6, Full-Time.

Users who are viewing this thread