• South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thx evry1 for reading my story, im having a hard time finding time to play BLIC so i can only play on the weekends and i just got cricket 2005 and rugby 2005 so i just want to play with them for a while before i resume my BLIC story but i promise u guyz who are actually reading this that i haven't abandoned this 1 and i will finish pakistan's innings on saturday :) :cheers

Kallis gets a wicket maiden

The Pakistani tail is very fragile at the moment, Sami has just been bowled by Kallis for a duck by a mis-timing an on drive and letting the ball flip his leg stump. The young leg spinner, Danish Kaneria is about to get tested on his batting skills. One little mistake can cause a big wicket ending Pakistan's innings.

samioutduckcopy6ft.png

Pakistan are 9-241 after 38 overs.

End of Pakistans Innings

Kaneria has been dismissed for decent 10 (13) after hitting a four off Kallis straight down the ground, avoiding some close misses and appeals before hitting a great six off a wide ball from Pollock. The very next ball was one of the balls where you just had to mis-time, a big bat life before going for the hit, then the ball bounces then bad bounce and speed and you already went for it you can't bring it back for another shot at it and then the ball just hit the stumps in the worse fashion possible, pop and it take 3 seconds for the bails to come off. So Pakistan are all out for decent ODI score 253 after 41 overs. Pakistan must not give South Africa the upper hand in the early stages of their innings or else the momentum will keep coming and a win will be imminent.

kaneriaout10copy8sv.png

paksc9zf.png
rsabwl7ae.png

Decent batting by Pakistan.
Hopefully Afridi can make up for his low score by getting some wickets!

good bowling bu Kallis and Pollock .pakistan should have got more runs as they had 9 overs remaining .

duffarama said:
Good to see Kaneria get a great score of 10 there.

Duff...:D:D:D i think there is no limit for ur humour.... :D

Actually i will go with SouthAfricans though they gave away runs but did the important job of picking the wickets!!!

253 should be easily chasable!!!

Yeah. I think the Saffas will come away with a win her and Kaneria's knock was one of the best I have seen :p. Nice work with the presentation MadMick.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

Blistering start by the Saffas

Smith is leading his team to victory after hitting some great shots in just 2 overs. The first over from Sami cost 11 runs, the very first ball was driven straight down the ground for a four by Smith, 2 balls later was a wide and another 2 balls later was a cracking six over Sami's head. The second over from Naved Ul Hasun was even more expensive costing 17 runs but was pretty lucky for Gibbs, the very first ball was a half-volley wide of off-stump and Gibbs when for the six but ended up in a thick edge flying to backward square where a fielder jumped up high but dropped and resulted in a single and put Smith on strike to punish them. Smith then struck some more boundaries and giving his team a very strong start to their chase. Pakistan's skipper, Inzamam Ul Haq has a very grave look on his face.

smithgreat6qg.png

South Africa are 0-28 after 2 overs.

Powerful 50

South African skipper, Graeme Smith has claimed his half-century is just 29 balls, he has hit 6 fours and 4 sixes and has an amazing strike rate of 179!! Gibbs is following on 28 (16), this has been a truly stunning display of batting from these two South African openers and terrible bowling and fielding from Pakistan with an array of short, wide and no-balls and 2 dropped catches.

smith50copy9dd.png

South Africa are 0-90 after 7 overs.

Holy smokes Smith is on fire today. (let's not hope he conbusts shall we?)
Almost hitting 2 runs a ball, I don't see him getting out anytime soon.
I think South Africa will meet the target easily.

Users who are viewing this thread