Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Watson where the two fielders were running after it.
Speaking of which, his forward defence still looks dodgy, if Taylor did indeed say put a forward square leg man then he was spot on as that would have been a real sitter.

Yousuf is easily the worst captain I've ever seen.

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

But that was a hard chance, no way anybody could of caught that...

True, if your going by Pakistan standards. It would of been taken by any decent short leg fieldsmen though.

Pakistan making it look hard doesn't mean it was a hard catch. They make the sitters look hard. I'm sure if that was Australia in the field that would have been caught.

Pakistan making it look hard doesn't mean it was a hard catch. They make the sitters look hard. I'm sure if that was Australia in the field that would have been caught.

rightly said,but here is watson.:happy

Ripper of a catch by Pakistan standards ;) Nicely done, and here we go again. Lets see if we can make runs after our openers have left.

I cant remember if Farhat dropped any easy catches in this series but he dropped allot in the New Zealand series. So it looks like he actually took time to sort out his problems and practiced his catching. Something the rest of the team should do.

from the highlight it looks like it was Farhat's luck otherwise how his stance was:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread