Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Last edited:
Well done Pup, finally beats his debut score. Good session from Clarke and Ponting, definitely should allow Clarke a chance for 200. Wonder if Ponitng will attempt 300.

TBH, they already have the series done and dusted, so why not up the ru nrate more and go for even bigger records? Who cares if they bat until tea on day 3 if Ponting gets 400? Pakistan will probably lose anyway.

TBH, they already have the series done and dusted, so why not up the ru nrate more and go for even bigger records? Who cares if they bat until tea on day 3 if Ponting gets 400? Pakistan will probably lose anyway.

Yea that's what I was thinking. If I was Ponting I'd look to rack up a score of 700 if possible.

Oh flip, Hodge! Of course! Just realised! ████.

That's the one. Before that it was Punters 200 at the SCG, before that it was his two doubles v India in 03/04. That was when he got 4 double tons in no time- one vs WI in 03, then 2 v India later that year, then the SCG one the year after, go Punter!

Tbh I have never seen Hodge bat for Australia... :laugh

Seriously? He was majestic in that 200 vs SA, and so many one day knocks were great- the innings in the 07 WC, and that 99* at the MCG vs NZ.

Yeah, Punter to get a really big one. Pakistan probably won't make 600 as an aggreagate....

Ponting will declare on 500.

I really want him to attempt 300 but let's get real, it's not gonna happen.

TBH I don't care if we draw this Test, the batsmen should just cash in for a long summer.

Users who are viewing this thread