Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

I think the blame goes to the fielders of not supporting their bowlers throughout the series, otherwise there might be a different situation today and Pakistani would be celebrating, but alas, but lets hope there are still 4 days to go.

Very Hayden like, he got dropped when he was out of form in Perth and after that he went on to a career best patch. Nice to see Clarke silence the critics as well, to think some were calling for him to be dropped!

Hayden was dropped?

Pakistan really need to get a good start today. This partnership will take about half an hour before it starts to flourish.

I don't really like the ODI squad. I would have given Ponting, Watson and Siddle a break, or maybe they're planning to do that for dead matches.

And I'm not sure why Adam Voges is there. At 30 he's hardly a youngster, and he has't put in too many great performances for the Aussies before.

Yes Hayden was dropped a number of times in that Perth knock, looked awful for that hundred, but came back to have a stunning series in the WC.

Not out :banana2

TumTum added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

LMAO @ Clarke trying to convince the Pakistanis :laugh

TumTum added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

"I don't know mate, I don't think I hit it, there was a noise, yer..nah mate..."

He didn't hit that. Was a good call by Rudi, I knew live it was not out. Pakistan need to get over it. They're all wrong and wasted their appeals. Bad luck to them.

Loving this Clarke innings.

He didn't hit that. Was a good call by Rudi, I knew live it was not out. Pakistan need to get over it. They're all wrong and wasted their appeals. Bad luck to them.

Loving this Clarke innings.

You might have had a different opinion if it was Haddin batting :laugh

The Ponting train continues to roll on, I don't know if Clarke would be happy if Ponting declared on 450 again.

Wouldn't it be great if Ponting could finally beat his high score, and do it on his home track?

Wouldn't it be great if Ponting could finally beat his high score, and do it on his home track?

Also good time to get back the highest score on this ground.

192 KC Sangakkara Sri Lanka v Australia 2007/08
168 MJ Slater Australia v New Zealand 1993/94
157* RT Ponting Australia v New Zealand 2001/02
150 PA Jaques Australia v Sri Lanka 2007/08

Users who are viewing this thread