Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

There is no way can win this match with that poor batting line up.
There is no Younus Khan, Shoaib Malik and Abdul Razzaq and instend of Faisal Iqbal I rather have Yasir Hameed

Instead of Faisal Iqbal, they should play Fawad Alam.

Fiasal iqbal has the reference of javed miandad thats why he is playing n the team as he is nephew of miandad.Pcb sends him with the team for only miandad not for pakistan.I think shahid afridi or asim kamal should be given chance instead of him

Fiasal iqbal has the reference of javed miandad thats why he is playing n the team as he is nephew of miandad.Pcb sends him with the team for only miandad not for pakistan.I think shahid afridi or asim kamal should be given chance instead of him

Yep that is true sadly.
Alot of good players are out there in Pakistan but they are not given a chance.
Just because he is Javed Miandad nephew doesn't mean he is the next Javed Miandad...he sucks

Last edited:
Pcb only run on relations i know it is harsh but true.Pakistan has a lot of talentd palyers but they cant come to the international arena as they have not a heavy family background.I dont tihnk a team can compite with the bgi guns of the game with such a bad selection system.I am sure that i can select a better team rather than this They only get heavy pays for doing nothing

I read the article. LMAO. I mean first you ignore him and when things get desperate you call him back? Younis deserves to be in the team but not like that.

I read the article. LMAO. I mean first you ignore him and when things get desperate you call him back? Younis deserves to be in the team but not like that.

Well it seems as though the team management always wanted him there. It's the selectors that made it difficult by telling him he needed some match practice.

Yes but if the team management wanted him from the start the selectors shouldnt have rejected him or told him to get match practice. Even if he is in poor form his experience would count alot.

LOL @ Afridi in the team. Pakistan need to improve their batting, not so much the bowling. Afridi has a smaller brain than a T - Rex

Afridi always bats well when it comes to Test matches you can see his very small Test career.

Users who are viewing this thread