Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Ridiculous batting by our guys, the balls that got those wickets were far from amazing, no movement, just bad batting, Clarke and Haddin just wafting outside off stump, North's shot was not the best. Good bowling, I guess he tested the patience of our guys, and we didnt leave balls enough.

Loving the battle between Watson and the Pakistan bowlers tbh. As much as I'd love to see him get out here Watson deserves this 100, without him who knows what Australia would have made in this second innings.

Watson to get out on 99 hit wicket :D

2 months ago I would of lolled so god damn hard if that happened, but not anymore. Watson is that good. He's done a mitch and earnt my respect. You can only hate a player for so long, but when they do what Watto has done, youve got to conceed defeat.

Actually, ever since I started not hating Mitch, he's done worse and worse. Now I've said that, Watto to get out first ball he faces after lunch tbh.

turn of the decade and an asian teenager has shown up in australia and is taking them apart.

I think I've heard that before, it was the sign of very good things to come.

Aamer, the beginning of a champion!

Watto to get out handling the ball imo.

I just love Watson's improvement, let's look at some stats. His average in 13 innings before the Ashes this year was 19.76, had scored 257 runs and 1 50. Compare that to his total 25* innings, average is 39.62, 951 runs and 8 50s, potentially 7 with a ton. Not to mention that in the three FC matches he played leading up to his Ashes debut, he scored 145, 5*, 13, 84 and 50. Not bad.

It will be boring once Watson breaks the 100 mark. We won't be able to watch with intent as Watson goes through the 80s and 90s and wonder if hes going to do it this innings or will someone else run him out!

Its been pretty amazing to see Shane Watson become a pretty good opener. I think many were surprised when he took on that role in the English summer but by god he has proved it to be a right decision. Well done him, I say and well done selectors.

OMFG Watson dropped on 99 and he gets the single for a 100. What an amazing way to bring up his maiden 100 and the first 100 of the summer.

OMFG!!!!SHANEWATSONDROPPEDON99!

fearsome tweak!

What a tank, bloody legend! Haha, we needed some luck to get our first hundred. Johnson to ton now.

Users who are viewing this thread