Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

No batsman ever deserves to be out in the 90's. The only time I was remotely happy about a 99 was when Kallis got run out at the MCG in 01 for 99, ah that was sweet. That came off the awful umpiring decision in the first innings when he was caught behind despite being many centimetres away from the ball, the Aussies hardly appealed!

Gutted, Watson did not deserve that hundred. He deserved 90 odd and should have been out for 99. Spend more than an hour nervously prodding and poking about.

He defo deserved his maiden Test ton though. He's been amazing this summer.

Last edited:
Once again out pathetic fielding and batting combined with poor leadership and an uninspiring captain has landed us in trouble. I do not see Pakistan saving this match. Our best batsman is Muhammad Yousaf and he can not bat under pressure :mad:.

Being run out for 99 is deserved. I was pretty nervous when Steyn hit the stumps at the SCG this year with Pup going for 100.

He started celebrating full on. Would have been embarrassing if he was out :D

Katich, Ponting, Clarke, North and Haddin to ton at the SCG.

Being run out for 99 is deserved. I was pretty nervous when Steyn hit the stumps at the SCG this year with Pup going for 100.

He started celebrating full on. Would have been embarrassing if he was out :D

Katich, Ponting, Clarke, North and Haddin to ton at the SCG.

Ponting and Clarke will.

Ah so the leader of the pack is finally back! Nice ball by Johnson and good bowling in general. Hes hit both players on the pads quite a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread