Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Well the guys who have got out have given the runs which you can expect from them. Its up to biggies now.

Have no hope from Misbah. He will probably find stupid way to get out. I think MoYo and Kamran can take them home.

Well the guys who have got out have given the runs which you can expect from them. Its up to biggies now.

Have no hope from Misbah. He will probably find stupid way to get out. I think MoYo and Kamran can take them home.

Inshallah brother!!.
a Win will be good for Pakistan and India because Pakistan will go up the rankings and India will stay at number 1 spot in the rankings:D

Even draw will be like win but there is enough time left to rule out draw.

Draw is most likely not to happen here now.Even if you bat as much slow as you can you can still make 252 in 540 balls.
Similar is the case with bowling,with Aussie attack,if you will go towards draw you may find yourself a loser in the end.

umar akmal and yousaf should take the responsibility to develop a big partnership.I saw today playing them they were not playing risk free cricket.Lots of balls gone through the slip region and umar akmal was so lucky that his catch was dropped by nathan huaritz

Plan for pakistan go tommorrow survive the first seesion and do not loose too many wickets and you are home

Wont happen, Pakistan will lose 2-3 in the first session and get bundled out just before Tea.

Mesbah Ul Haq and Kamran Akmal is the only Batsmens we got after After Umar Akmal and Mohammad Yousuf.
If they score 252 runs then it will just be pure luck

Wont happen, Pakistan will lose 2-3 in the first session and get bundled out just before Tea.

That's the more likely scenario.

35 overs till new ball, Pakistan will have to make those overs count. They have to play positively.

Whatever happens, I'm glad that for once Pakistani team has shown some fight in a long time.

I'm telling you right now mate, Yousuf to take us to record win! Others will contribute ofcourse but he will be the main guy and we will win.

Wait for an hour's play before you dismiss this as blind supoort or wishful thinking! :)

though 255 needed with 7 wickets left is doable, it is not the case if history is any indication. This has not been done in nearly 2000 tests before it, and I don't see it happening here, specially with such a frail Pakistani batting lineup and against Australia in Australia at the MCG on a boxing day test.

however, i will be the happiest person in the world if I am proven wrong...

I'm telling you right now mate, Yousuf to take us to record win! Others will contribute ofcourse but he will be the main guy and we will win.

Wait for an hour's play before you dismiss this as blind supoort or wishful thinking! :)

Well I won't bet on it brother.
Mohammad Yusuf haven't been on form recently and Umar Akaml is good but he won't last the whole day.

it might be a draw or a Austraila win

I don't think there is any possiblity of a draw.... if Pakistan survives the whole day they will win it... it's not like they are chasing 300+ score....

the only way this can be a draw is if it rains in Australia..... and given the drought i think its more likely that [fill in the analogy]......

Well this is tough game to call
252 runs need to be scored by 7 batsmens..so biscally each person need to score at least 36 runs

Users who are viewing this thread