Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

wohoo Imran Farhat took a catch... (if he would have dropped this sitter i would have loaded up my grandpa's shotgun)

Out: Fulton, Flynn, McIntosh, Elliott
In: Brodie, Watling, Broom, Williamson

Joke, terrible, any other words somebody? This batting line-up is a complete joke, we have two test class batsmen in this team.

Not surprised. We usually back up a good win with an absolutely disgraceful performance. We only have ourselves to blame really.

Luckily I didn't have to sit and watch it all as I was working.

NZ need to bowl Us out for like 150 if they wanna have a chance at a victory. Tough stuff.

Out: Fulton, Flynn, McIntosh, Elliott
In: Brodie, Watling, Broom, Williamson

Joke, terrible, any other words somebody? This batting line-up is a complete joke, we have two test class batsmen in this team.

Out: Fulton, Flynn, McIntosh, Elliott and Guptill.

He has a first class average of under 30, and the stupid selectors toss him in the test team. Yes, he has had a good start to his ODI career, but they are two completely different games.

In: Sinclair (5), Williamson (6 - AR), Broom (3).
Plus two openers, it doesn't really matter who they are, as I highly doubt they will do any good.

when they were 4 down, and Gul picked up 2 wickets, i said to myself, is this gonna be another T20 WC. i left, watched Community, Office and parks and recreation and came back and what you know...

Users who are viewing this thread