Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

That's a fair point, I don't consider McCullum world class unless it's his day, which it isn't 95% of the time, and Guptill...I don't know why you guys are persisting with him. Shane Bond?

Because he averages 40+ in one day cricket. But yes Guptill shouldn't be playing test cricket this early in his career.

i am sorry but did you guys not notice it all that time?

idk if you did or not, b/c this is my 1st time visiting this thread. so am i missing something?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 28
It is time we gave a new bunch a go, none of the players given chances lately have grasped them.

Guptill deserves more time. He looks good most of the time. Aside from those balls from the left armer hitting off stump of course through bat and pad. He needs time. He's good enough to develop. I'm not convinced Flynn is. Fulton is the next Sinclair but he just has such bad LBW issues. Same with Flynn. There's another innings. Will be interesting to see if it ends up being last chance or if they reselect for the 3rd game.

Because he averages 40+ in one day cricket. But yes Guptill shouldn't be playing test cricket this early in his career.

Yea, he's doing well in the ODI scene but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll do well in the test arena. Let him develop a bit longer in the one day game and domestic first class cricket and then maybe try him in the test team down the track.

What a bowling performance!Kaneria, he really surprises oppotion, fine bowling performance by Kaneria...Pak in total control...

i am sorry but did you guys not notice it all that time?

idk if you did or not, b/c this is my 1st time visiting this thread. so am i missing something?

and some 1 fixed it!! :laugh

It'll be because it's a Pakistan home series. So we're touring NZ (being Pakistan's home)

Even if NZ bowl Pakistan out for less than 200 more from here it will be at least 5 sessions to save the match. Kaneria was starting to get really good turn before the innings ended.

Kiwis pray for rain

Users who are viewing this thread