Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

Why the hell is Tim McIntosh playing. The guy has 100's of flaws and you're pretty much giving Pakistan a free sighter, idiots :facepalm

He just got out for 16. :facepalm

Flynn is going along alright on 22.

Yeah, last time last time when WI came here, they put out their B team in the warm up match, and Auckland one of our doemstic teams put 550 odd on them with only the loss of about six wickets. Then WI came out and just batted out the rest of the match.

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

BJ Watling gone... :facepalm
Three down for not many. :noway

4 gone. Sucks Elliot didn't get a score. Wanted him to do well for force a claim for the test side. Sadly no one is at the moment. Flynn was pretty much a shoe in anyway.

Kaneria picking up wickets during the first morning is not a good sign at all, one can only suspect poor batting.

Wasn't surprised that McIntosh batted forever then got out, god he's useless.

LBWs so yeah, bad batting probably. Not many leg spinners in domestic, I think he'll be the most dangerous bowler for us in the tests.

Last edited:
Flynn and Franklin are both going along nicely. :)

Hopefully they will both be playing in the tests, as I rate them both.

I think they've both booked spots. Probably woulda got in without scores mind you.

Yeah, the only real positions of contention are number five and the pace bowlers.

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

But they might push Franklin/Vettori up to five and six, have McCullum at seven and that will let them play four pace bowlers or an extra spinner.

CG123 added 7 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

What re you up to Flynn. :eek: gone for 49...

What's with that. Must be a mental thing. It's not like 50 is a great achievement.

What's with that. Must be a mental thing. It's not like 50 is a great achievement.

Lazy perhaps? He has four first-class 100's and his highest score is only 110, he really shouldn't be playing test cricket this early in his career.

Users who are viewing this thread