Story Pakistan vs England 2006 [BLIC]

Good start and your presentation has improved!

It's great to see two Pakistani-based BLIC threads around on the forums- ABN-AMRO Twenty20 Cup and Pak v Eng 06! :)

Vaughan Returns!

Nasser: Michael Vaughan is the next man in and makes his long awaited comeback. He has played a few county games for Yorkshire but finally makes it back into the Test arena. The hero of Ashes 2005, made his entrance with a lot of applause and settled into the crease to face one ball from Mohd. Asif which he expertly left.

Match State: 1st Test Day 1
England 22/1 - 7 Overs
Strauss* 7 (22)
Vaughan 0 (1)

Pakistan
Asif 4 - 1 - 9 - 1
Rana 3 - 1- 13 - 0
Extras 2

Thats good start for Pakistan taking an early wicket of Trescothick!!!! Well done Asif:cheers

But England's major batsmen, KP yet to come!!! He can turn the game in any direction!!!

Asif Nabs Vaughan

Nasser: Its gone from bad to worse for England in this First Test. Michael Vaughan looked in good shape, defending strongly but then gifting his wicket away with a mistimed defense. Ian, what do you think happened there?
Ian: Well Nas, i think its just from poor form and lack of practice. his timing seems to be a bit off i think. but wow, that was a massive 6 he hit. lets take a look at that:

Nasser: That was definitely a massive 6 over extra cover. Too bad he was out the next ball...

Ian: Yea, England are definitely in trouble. Next man is the big boy Kevin Pietersen...lets hope he can rectify the situation!

Match State
: First Test - First Day
England 30/2 9 Overs
Strauss M* 9 (26)
Pietersen 0 (0)

Pakistan
Asif 5 - 1 - 16 - 2
Rana 4 - 1- 14 - 0

sami007 said:
is any one enjoying the thread? let me know !

I m enjoying this story mate!!!

Alsothts a sad ened to Vaughan.... But now is the man to watch... Pieterson... i guess he is going to play a crucial role :cheers

England are in a bit of strife. Pakistan might run all over them. Nice story Sami, presentation is nice and readable.

Drinks Report

Nasser: England have consolidated their position somewhat from some fine strokeplay from Andrew Strauss and Kevin Pietersen. The two of them really took the attack to the Pakistanis, and hit them all around the park. Lets take a look at those shots!

Ian: Yea i was quite impressed! We also saw the debut of Adnan Siddiqui...although i think he might as well have stayed in Pakistan as he was utterly useless in his one over. Lets take a look at the batting and bowling cards.

Nasser: There are the numbers...England are on the ascendancy but lets see if they can hold on and stay in the match. Only time will tell...enjoy the cricket folks!

Match State: 1st Test 1st Day - Drinks break
England 58/2 15 Overs
Strauss* 14(45)
Pietersen 19(21)

Pakistan
Asif 7 - 1 - 21 - 2
Siddiqui 1 - 0 - 6 - 0

You got a bit of a hammering for your first over in test cricket :(. Just a suggestion, after this story you could do a career story about you? Just an idea.

sounds good..ill def thikn about it. its tricky with BLC cuz you really suck at first and just get better unlike crick 05 where you can max out on evrything

But if you are bad first it makes it more realistic and fun to play with. Though on Cricket 2005 you can start in the domestic competition which makes it a lot more realistic.

ya and you get to unlock cool trophies and secret players as you take different styles of wickets (caught, bowled, C&B) different batting milestones..so it does add a new dimension of fun to the game. hopefully Adnan's inept bowling doesnt affect Pakistan too much here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread