Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pakistan is very famous due to its batting collapse :p

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I see Alastair Cook having a shocker in this series. Asif and Aamer are nightmare bowlers for Cook. Asif with his nagging accuracy and movement, and then Aamer with his pace, accuracy and movement. I see Cook being under some serious pressure for his Ashes pace should he have a bad series here too, which would bring Lyth, Carberry and Key very much into contention.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
:D

There's no way on this earth that we're canning Cook after one bad series, let alone for Lyth or Rob Key.

Anyways, squad announced today. I'm glad to see Morgan given another chance, did well in his FC game this week, especially saving the game in the second innings. Broad, Finn and Anderson should also be a pretty decent pace bowling attack, hopefully we'll leave out Shahzad, as I think we need all the batsmen we can get against the Pakistan bowling lineup.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Surprised Ravi didn't even make the 12 but I guess it makes sense that Shahzad's retained in the squad. Liking the bowling attack too, Finn, Anderson and Broad should be very handy if conditions are similar to those seen in the Aus-Pak series. Nice to see they've ditched Bresnan also, he was never good enough for Test cricket.

Sureshot

Executive member
Anyways, squad announced today. I'm glad to see Morgan given another chance, did well in his FC game this week, especially saving the game in the second innings. .

:(

Wright actually found some batting form in that game, about 200 runs iirc. Monty is bowling well again, too.

I'm happy with the squad. I think Morgan is too talented a cricketer for us to not give him another chance at Test level.

Ravi is in good form, but he's only just got back in to the ODI side.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I feel we have better chance now to show a good performance against England. England pace attack will surely try to bowl bouncers and short pitch deliveries which can be good for Pakistan more then for England as it will minimize swing but who knows what will Pakistan have on the match day.To me English bowling will be decide series, if they some how able to do the same what Australian pace attack able to do then it will be a 2-0 win for England at least but if some how Pakistan's inexperience batting lineup able to cop up with English bowling then it may turn into a series win against England. Aamer and Asif will be deadly for English batsmen especially after their confidence as high as sky.I also feel that if team management give Ajmal a chance then he might trouble english batsmen with his variety as at this time of season pitches usually have a little extra bounce which with his variety can be deadly.

TumTum

International Cricketer
I have a feeling English batsmen will put the Pakistani bowlers to the sword and make a mockery of our batting line-up :(

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not easy to put bowlers like Aamer or Asif on sword.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
England Bowling needs to be strong as Pakistan batting is not upto mark and if that fails they have chance of winning

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I think the same as Tumtum, I have a feeling that England would dominate Pakistan and make a joke of Australia's 2nd test performance.:D

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think England will dominate but I think we'll win the series. The Pakistani batting looks too fragile for my liking and if England bowl to what they're capable of I can see quite alot of collapses. Especially as England's bowlers all look to be in form at the moment going by their performances for their counties midweek.

P

pcfan123

No more Bresnan :happy

Anderson, Finn and Broad/Shahzad looks decent, but I'd rather have Asif + Aamer :(

Mark added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

I don't think England will dominate but I think we'll win the series. The Pakistani batting looks too fragile for my liking and if England bowl to what they're capable of I can see quite alot of collapses. Especially as England's bowlers all look to be in form at the moment going by their performances for their counties midweek.

Pakistan will only win matches because of their bowlers. There is never going to be a situation where they put up 500 in the 1st innings. Only way England can loose a Test match is if they get bundled out under 200 in an innings.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its never been easy to score 500 on English seaming tracks but I guess last win will give confidence to the batsmen too.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Pakistan could make 500...

Butt 150, Farhat 60, Azhar 80, Amin 60, Akmal 100, Malik 20, K Akmal 20, rest of tail put up 10 runs.

Done.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
England Bowling needs to be strong as Pakistan batting is not upto mark and if that fails they have chance of winning

good point. If somehow Pakistani batsman manage to score 350 in an innings, we could have a great chance of winning..

Users who are viewing this thread