Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hussain Talat is a good recall. I don't know about the other one. May be they have too much food and need someone to eat it.
He’s been going crazy on Twitter, retweeting people saying he shouldn’t have been removed as captain. That alone should warrant him being dropped and fined.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Something is fishy for sure. Certain people are properly lobbying for him.

What I find most hilarious is all those T20 wins. Oppositions, circumstances of those oppositions etc. Recently concluded OZ IN series in the T20 leg was so hyped but if you count the top three players from each side, I think you will see at least 50% missing. And that is this close to the world cups. In general, T20I is a farce bar the world cups.

I'll be shocked if Pakistan qualify for the semis. One of IN, AU, UK, NZ will have to play poorly for that to happen.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Babar out of the T20Is with a broken thumb :facepalm
Shadab, who is the vice-captain, didn’t play against Zimbabwe due to an injury, which hasn’t fully healed yet, so his participation in the T20Is is also doubtful :facepalm
Hafeez would be the captain in that case, i guess.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Babar out of the T20Is with a broken thumb :facepalm
Shadab, who is the vice-captain, didn’t play against Zimbabwe due to an injury, which hasn’t fully healed yet, so his participation in the T20Is is also doubtful :facepalm
Hafeez would be the captain in that case, i guess.
Shadab is fit and going to captain in the T20I series.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Rizwan opening in T20Is is peak Misbah mentality.[DOUBLEPOST=1608271729][/DOUBLEPOST]Usual debutant's wicket against Pakistan, nothing to see.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, that was closer than expected. Still, our top order looked clueless. And now we'll face a full strength team. I suspect a whitewash is coming.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, that was closer than expected. Still, our top order looked clueless. And now we'll face a full strength team. I suspect a whitewash is coming.
Can't disagree with that prediction. Imad is such a good player but I always feel he needs to do more with the ball when he bowls, and with the bat when he bats. May be it's unreal expectations and being part of an allrounder. I was feeling a vicarious sense of embarrassment watching those top order batsmen even though I was watching the game by myself. That shot from Hafeez, mindboggling. If you get out, you get out...but if you're the most experienced player on the team and are watching wicket tumble and assessing the ball sticking in the pitch with more bounce, and you play that shot.

At least Shadab is living up to what I thought he would be. Can definitely be the best overall player in Pakistan with proper work.[DOUBLEPOST=1608358748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Godammit, BT are showing this as well as the Aus v Ind series.

No cricket for me.
Had to watch on PTV Sports with that 1990's quality and same commercials after every over myself.

Users who are viewing this thread