Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bug found in semi assisted field. Sometimes fielder comes very slow towards the ball I think it happens when the game can't decide between 2 fielders..

On the other hand I intentionally declared a t20 when batting 2nd. It went to super over :) I scored 18 but the AI wasn't even trying to win. Common it was chris gayle facing Aus.:p

It may have already been mentioned but drove me mad last night, running for 2, press R2 to sprint, going for second run, press dive, guy dives at wrong end, guy approaching wicket where ball is actually coming, saunters in as if hes wandering down the pub for a pint on a sunday. Happened to me twice in one innings last night. If they can sort out this and any other stumping/run out bugs I'll be happy.

All I hope is that those clear fat edges that go through to the keeper and I appeal and the edge on the bat is sooooooo fat but not given out! It kills me! I love that I can work hard and bowl with a plan to get that edge but when I do its not given out!!!

there is no change of team played career mode and for 1 yr there is same team in all formats no new player

is it bug or there is something i am missing plz tell

yeah im not so sure on the every 6 balls thing

I picked up the six ball thing. From what I've seen, it seems you get a point if you scored 4 runs or more in that specific 6ball period. Would make sense, as a bowler gets a point for conceding 3 or less.

Of course, hitting a six gets you immediate points.

I picked up the six ball thing. From what I've seen, it seems you get a point if you scored 4 runs or more in that specific 6ball period. Would make sense, as a bowler gets a point for conceding 3 or less.

Of course, hitting a six gets you immediate points.

It should be there if it works then it would be like great because who are not performing they should not be in the team Like in Fifa Manager

Last edited:
It should be there if it works then it would be like grt bcz who r not performing they r not in team....

Like in fifa manager etc

Please do not use text speak: see the rules. Subsequent posts will be deleted.

Not a "must fix" but in the match type creator can you make it so you can use an existing match type as a base?

I wanted to make a one day one where it'd start at 11 am and remove the free hit rule. Not a huge ask, but I had to do all of the other finicky things, like the fielding restrictions, and found myself going back and forward between the two to get it right.

@BA will it be the final patch?
Unlikely. We are committed to making this game better and better as time goes. Whatever is still left after patch 2 comes out we're going to attempt to get into a patch 3.

We ain't stopping yet.

someone mentioned, and I have also noticed this in career mode, you get the +1 every 6 balls.....

so in fact you are right, i gather it takes into account how you have performed every 6 balls of your innings and gives you a + somewhere...
Hit the nail on the head there. Bowling and batting are based on a 6 ball loop with regards to expected run rates, if you stay within the run rates we've assigned to the match types then you will get a +1 added to your skill set.

Wickets and boundaries also assign higher +'s.

I'll see if I can put together something more comprehensive sometime this week.

we didnt have to start again when patch 1 was completed, we only had to start again if you wanted the real players playing their proper roles

for this patch which is gameplay stuff, I dont think we have to start our careers again, maybe ross or hbk can clarify, but i think we should be right as the gameplay will update but we wont have to start again
It all depends on what goes in. There will be some minor career changes, there's one that will fix itself once the season resets. But as for others, I'm as of yet unsure whether they will require restarts to career. What I can say is that a majority of the fixes will carry over regardless of where you are in your saved matches/career.

We're trying to make as minimal impact to having to restart a career as possible unlike patch 1 that unfortunately required many to restart.

We'll advise once the patch is a little closer on where everything is at once we get a better idea on that ourselves.

Anything I can help with? Get the beer? Good stuff guys, ur all over it.....
Beer might hinder, not help. ;)

Another bug found in semi assisted field. Sometimes fielder comes very slow towards the ball I think it happens when the game can't decide between 2 fielders..

On the other hand I intentionally declared a t20 when batting 2nd. It went to super over :) I scored 18 but the AI wasn't even trying to win. Common it was chris gayle facing Aus.:p
These will be fixed in patch 2.
It may have already been mentioned but drove me mad last night, running for 2, press R2 to sprint, going for second run, press dive, guy dives at wrong end, guy approaching wicket where ball is actually coming, saunters in as if hes wandering down the pub for a pint on a sunday. Happened to me twice in one innings last night. If they can sort out this and any other stumping/run out bugs I'll be happy.
Fixed for patch 2. :)

Wow, seriously seems like you guys are amongst the best at supporting your product in the world. Potential patch 3? After all these years of mediocre at best other games, we're very lucky cricket fans all of a sudden!

So, is the option for slightly earlier length indication potentially in Patch 2?

I took two wickets on free hit ( caught) lol.

And someone was suggesting that there may not be a patch after the second one for consoles. It is simply amazing to be dealt with like this as a cricket gaming community after years of betrayal from developers. There is nothing stopping me from buying every single game of this franchise in future.
@BigAntStudios
I think you guys have missed one important shot in the game i.e. the slog sweep. Can this be patched in or do we wait for DBC 15. Not a big miss but it is a vital shot against spinners.

Last edited:
Unlikely. We are committed to making this game better and better as time goes. Whatever is still left after patch 2 comes out we're going to attempt to get into a patch 3.

We ain't stopping yet.

Hit the nail on the head there. Bowling and batting are based on a 6 ball loop with regards to expected run rates, if you stay within the run rates we've assigned to the match types then you will get a +1 added to your skill set.

Wickets and boundaries also assign higher +'s.

I'll see if I can put together something more comprehensive sometime this week.

It all depends on what goes in. There will be some minor career changes, there's one that will fix itself once the season resets. But as for others, I'm as of yet unsure whether they will require restarts to career. What I can say is that a majority of the fixes will carry over regardless of where you are in your saved matches/career.

We're trying to make as minimal impact to having to restart a career as possible unlike patch 1 that unfortunately required many to restart.

We'll advise once the patch is a little closer on where everything is at once we get a better idea on that ourselves.

Beer might hinder, not help. ;)

These will be fixed in patch 2.Fixed for patch 2. :)

Will there be change of team player in career mode as same team with no changes in all format of games
will it be made in patch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread