Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just on ps3 then. Because its never happened on Xbox for me

Sample size, small I guess. 50 or so wickets.

Certainly, "mostly" isn't accurate.

Whenever i play a match with my friend on the same console then save data on both profiles disappear. WHY????

... that doesnt happen.

your version of the game/xbox/ps3 = broken

It does happen. I'm on ps3 and had black screen appear twice. Both times it happened after my career match finished and I let PS3 run for half and hour or thereabouts and switched to watching TV. When I checked after some time the game was responding thankfully and I didn't have to shut down my console.

This isn't exactly a game breaking issue but perhaps something that may OR may not be easy to add to Patch 2. I notice that the only real weather update you get is at the start of the game. When playing a 4 or 5 day match play ends and after you see the scorecard the next day begins by jumping straight back into the action. It would be great to have a weather update either somewhere in the start menu (while playing) or at the beginning of each new day's play. Also has anyone noticed that it can be pouring down with rain but the sky is blue with not a cloud in sight (this happens a lot). I've never seen it get really dark then start raining, in fact the only way i know it is raining is when a replay is shown.

Batting and Bowler Action Animations

My suggestion is that you should have to make the batasman and bowler look like real like we had in EA Cricket 2007. I meant to say the when the bowler starts his runup he looks like that he hasn't taken his breakfast. Even Fast Bowler doesn't have an energtic speed in his runup. And when the batsman comes to play the shot it doesn't seem good as if he also doesn't look so well to play a shorts like a real batsman. He also looks very sluggish. Please make the action animations of bowler and batsman like a real players as we see in Live Cricket. Rest of the features and gameplay is good. The only thing that matters alot in cricket is its animations like we have in other sports games. Simply take an example of FIFA 14 the players have a very realistic animations and it looks amazing. Please try to fix all these problems in your upcoming patch #2 . I am eager to see the positive reply from your side.

My suggestion is that you should have to make the batasman and bowler look like real like we had in EA Cricket 2007. I meant to say the when the bowler starts his runup he looks like that he hasn't taken his breakfast. Even Fast Bowler doesn't have an energtic speed in his runup. And when the batsman comes to play the shot it doesn't seem good as if he also doesn't look so well to play a shorts like a real batsman. He also looks very sluggish. Please make the action animations of bowler and batsman like a real players as we see in Live Cricket. Rest of the features and gameplay is good. The only thing that matters alot in cricket is its animations like we have in other sports games. Simply take an example of FIFA 14 the players have a very realistic animations and it looks amazing. Please try to fix all these problems in your upcoming patch #2 . I am eager to see the positive reply from your side.

I am surprised nobody else has thought of comparing this with Fifa before. As far as breakfast goes Cricket 07 was the one belonging to the dog.....

Lucky me I never played career mode. :D I just want to play ODI which is broken because of bugs.... difficulty...

@HBK619

Some messages I`ve collated for you from the online thread to answer me on in your next feedback session please. (I really commend your effort here keeping us in the loop so to speak)

When bowling with a medium pacer (or any batter that tries to turn around his arm as a bowler,they end up bowling a slow ball (88kp/h) bouncer that never lifts , seemingly unplayable . This ball pitches around 9 meters from the batsmen , but on the batting view when bowled , the ball shows green or even Yellow . This turns a very unrealistic and almost unplayable ball into a wicket taker everytime . Why is it not showing red at least to somehow try and convey that a longhop has been bowled.

Same thing happens with the slow ball longhop from a spinner , masquerading as the Drift and Flight + O button ball. This ball turns out to be almost unplayable and very unrealistic .

Does anyone have an idea how to play these , or if their timing windows are going to be widened in Patch No. 2 . I feel strongly that this needs to be fixed as a long hop is supposed to be a easy hit....

Another Post about this issue :

But , a rank longhop from a Spinner /Medium Pacer at 86km/h SHOULD be the easiest ball to belt over the boundary ropes , like in real life. In game , you get tricked by the indicator still showing Green(good length /Yellow(full length coupled by the extremely slow movement of these balls.

When you eventually decide to actually hit the ball , you end up missing it by miles on the replays.

This cannot be right and needs to be fixed , by either speeding the balls animation up a bit , or by widening the batters Timing meter for hitting these balls.

@BigAntStudios , I would like some comment on the above if possible. Its ruining the online play a bit when batters end up taking the most wickets.

Another Post about this and other issues I have:

1. Slow bowler/Spinner bowling long hops that become almost unplayable wicket taking balls.
2. The extreme Speed differences achieved by the bowlers , and the fact that they can vary it from 158km/h - 102km/h ball by ball with no penalty .

Another suggestion/request that I wanted to put to you guys well over two weeks ago already , but just didnt come to it with all the other online shenanigans taking place.

The Online Custom match Match finder screen needs some tweaking in my opinion :

1. It always shows a Pro20 on the one line summary , and after you join the match you see its a Pro10 or 5/5 .

2. There is no way for me to determine if the Match Hoster has ticked the magical "Normalise Skills" button , and hence I`m open for abuse except when I host the match and make sure its always ticked. I would like it to be shown in the summary view.

3. I would like to see the hoster`s Ping as it really will tell me if it is worth joining or not. Most other PC games have this as standard in online games.

4. Maybe have the ability to highlight the match hosters match , and press Triangle or whatever to see all extra info needed , like hosters experience , stadium selected etc. etc.

Currently its a blind date so to speak , and I feel that if the above can be implemented alot of heartache can be saved.

Ai stupidity In career mode.

They just continually throw away chances to make a competitive score, getting out to mid on/off all the time.

Gets very boring and I get no satisfaction in getting wickets this way.

I'm a bowler in career mode, and never get a go at batting in second innings as ai scores are so crap

I'm an old bloke and my reactions aren't what they were but I really can't see what the problem is regarding determining whether to play back or forward to a quick bowler. I know you don't get a lot of time to decide, but it's perfectly possible, especially for you youngsters. :)

True, it is possible that you generally have time to appropriately react to the colour of the ball, but it can also be improved upon in my opinion. Due to limitations in depth perception relative to real life, it is impossible to judge how short the red indicated ball is exactly e.g. if it is going to go over your head or if it is going to hit you on the chest. Similarly with a good length delivery ball if it requires a back foot or front foot shot. Off course you can deduce from the type of pitch you are playing on if the ball is more likely to stay low, or fly over your head. My suggestion for further improvement would be, in keeping with the colour system already employed, that shades of the colour is used to indicate more subtler differences in the length of the ball being bowled e.g. lighter red shows a fuller short ball whilst dark red is a really short ball.

No Use changing the colour systems if it shows you a yellow marker and it ends up pitching 9 meters in front of you hey...

@HBK619
Does anyone have an idea how to play these , or if their timing windows are going to be widened in Patch No. 2 . I feel strongly that this needs to be fixed as a long hop is supposed to be a easy hit....

Early i used to premeditate the fast bowlers as they are quick and no time to pick the pace and get out easily when they bowl slow < 100 kmph but now i concentrate on the release of the ball and i am able to pick the pace atleast 7/10 times. When i pick the pace correctly the slower balls are easy to score boundaries. I think there should be a little difference in the animation of the ball release for faster and slower balls based on the bowlers slow bowling attributes and speed limit.Luckily i don't find very difficult facing spinners might be my opponents don't bowl much slower like i do.

@HBK619
The Online Custom match Match finder screen needs some tweaking in my opinion :

1. It always shows a Pro20 on the one line summary , and after you join the match you see its a Pro10 or 5/5 .

2. There is no way for me to determine if the Match Hoster has ticked the magical "Normalise Skills" button , and hence I`m open for abuse except when I host the match and make sure its always ticked. I would like it to be shown in the summary view.

3. I would like to see the hoster`s Ping as it really will tell me if it is worth joining or not. Most other PC games have this as standard in online games.

4. Maybe have the ability to highlight the match hosters match , and press Triangle or whatever to see all extra info needed , like hosters experience , stadium selected etc. etc.

Currently its a blind date so to speak , and I feel that if the above can be implemented alot of heartache can be saved.

Adding to it customization of match type should be enabled for online matches like offline. Would be great if they include all this in patch#2

Ai stupidity In career mode.

They just continually throw away chances to make a competitive score, getting out to mid on/off all the time.

Gets very boring and I get no satisfaction in getting wickets this way.

I'm a bowler in career mode, and never get a go at batting in second innings as ai scores are so crap

I play without mid on/off in CC games. Shouldn't have to but it at least makes it feel more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread