Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to easily check the weather/pitch condition mid-match? If not there really ought to be in patch 2...

Also, something weird just happened. Chasing a low total in the 4th innings of a first class game, I was batting and approaching a 50. I got to 50* on the last ball of an over. We still had 6 to win. So I thought, fine, move we'll wrap it up in the next over.

...but then the match ended in a draw. I check the scoreboard wondering if somehow I'd failed to notice it was the end of the final session... and it says 10.30am. So all I can guess is that for some inexplicable reason my captain declared when we had 2.5 more sessions to score 6 runs.

I'm at a loss here, anyone experienced something similar? I mean, is it even possible to declare in the 4th innings? I just don't understand how the match could've ended at 10.30am.

Is there a way to easily check the weather/pitch condition mid-match? If not there really ought to be in patch 2...

Also, something weird just happened. Chasing a low total in the 4th innings of a first class game, I was batting and approaching a 50. I got to 50* on the last ball of an over. We still had 6 to win. So I thought, fine, move we'll wrap it up in the next over.

...but then the match ended in a draw. I check the scoreboard wondering if somehow I'd failed to notice it was the end of the final session... and it says 10.30am. So all I can guess is that for some inexplicable reason my captain declared when we had 2.5 more sessions to score 6 runs.

I'm at a loss here, anyone experienced something similar? I mean, is it even possible to declare in the 4th innings? I just don't understand how the match could've ended at 10.30am.

If the captain had declared the innings short of target, your team would have lost the match and not drawn it. This scenario looks like a bug to me.

Please fix silly mid off fielders Iron body & Magnificent catching skills.

Right arm bowlers bowling to left armers (and vice versa, I guess) seem to aim to the leg stump when you push up rather than off; which seems to indicate that up doesn't change between the two. This is really noticeable with spinners because lots of balls end up going down the leg side unless you push quite bar to the right on the analogue stick. Would be nice if this was fixed...

In cricket the saying is "run the first one hard" why do i have to toggle sprinting on? it is the wrong way round in my opinion. I should have to hold R2 to jog to save energy not to sprint in the first place. The amount of times ive been run out because of this is terrible.

Co-op is a must fix, games excellent in every other aspect

Stop the bug where me cancelling a run (and getting back into my crease) ALSO CONTROLS MY BATTING PARTNER!!!

its ridiculous, its MY career mode, not me+1 career mode :mad

You'd like it if he stayed still or called for stupid runs then?
Indeed, I'm fairly sure they've mentioned that it used to be that you only controlled your own running, but it was changed to control both for just that reason.

You'd like it if he stayed still or called for stupid runs then?

You dont control the fielders when you bowl, nor the other bowlers when you're in the field, nor your batting partner when you're at the non-strikers end, so why are your responsible for their decisions when running between the wickets?

There must be a better way is all Im saying..

Must Fixes For Patch 2 for Xbox 360

1. Replaced teams getting Lost after acquiring more than 1200 points or playing a certain no. of games.

2. Batsman timing meter in amatuer and pro levels atleast in practice mode.

3. Aggressive ground shot button should not go in the air often. Even standard hit button should be grounded strokes only unless timed really bad.

4. Getting Stumped With spinners is still is a minor problem.

5. Out fielders need to slow in their running pace when the ball is in the air.

6. Camera angles behind bowler (close and far) are a little side on. BEHIND UMPIRE (Close and Far) cam wud be great

7. Getting the ball to actually turn by a spinner wud be great.

8. Ai can always break the rules on fielding restrictions, even 4 or 5 fielders in fielding restrictions all the time.

9. In the air aggressive shots go for sixes in practice match pro mode against very good bowler but in a custom or carrer match , it is mostly skied and goes too high and u know hw the fielders are!!!

10. Very difficult to get a scoring single against an opponent bowling a slower ball with Lt holding down all deliveries with a good field set ( all round field in the circle on the line except for a deep one behind leg and deep fine leg) . Trying to work that out currently. especially with a medium pacer, bowls too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread