Patch General discussion

We do this type of thing with our other sports games - should do it for DBC as well. I'll put it on the list for possible inclusion in patch#2

That is awesome! I literally just mentioned to my friend the other day that it'd be cool if you could somehow influence how your batting partner was playing. So great that it's actually on the list possibilities.

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked as didnt want to read through 9 pages ( Lazy i know :yes ) but when can we expect the new patch ?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked as didnt want to read through 9 pages ( Lazy i know :yes ) but when can we expect the new patch ?

Thanks

May be this week may be next.

Hi Guy's, Not sure if anyone has already asked this. When they do release a patch for this great game how do they deploy it. I play it on my xbox360 and being new to the xbox how will I receive the patch. I'm not on xbox live at this time but I an linked to the internet. So will I receive the patch through my xbox somehow. Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb, thanks in advance for any replies. By the way I'm enjoying the game very much, but I would like to see the following changes, just my preference.

1. I like to see the fielders with a radar
2. When batting I'm being court out behind the wicket too often, but don't see the ball come off my bat. maybe I need specs but it's very suspect.
3. When bowling and the batsman has clearly a LBW and I appeal its gets turned down, even though the ball reply shows my ball hitting the stumps.

That's it, I think the rest of the game is great.:)

Hi Guy's, Not sure if anyone has already asked this. When they do release a patch for this great game how do they deploy it. I play it on my xbox360 and being new to the xbox how will I receive the patch. I'm not on xbox live at this time but I an linked to the internet. So will I receive the patch through my xbox somehow. Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb, thanks in advance for any replies. By the way I'm enjoying the game very much, but I would like to see the following changes, just my preference.

1. I like to see the fielders with a radar
2. When batting I'm being court out behind the wicket too often, but don't see the ball come off my bat. maybe I need specs but it's very suspect.
3. When bowling and the batsman has clearly a LBW and I appeal its gets turned down, even though the ball reply shows my ball hitting the stumps.

That's it, I think the rest of the game is great.:)

you can get the patch if your on xbox live silver (the free one)

There's already a patch on Xbox 360 to fix other issues, if you can get that you'll get this one in the same way.

You should add an option of checking the field from a aerial point of view when pressing L2 or R2 whichever it is. So we don't have to cycle the entire view every time. Like the running cam change.

Guys. . Today it was damn irritating. . Play test with my brother, I lost 8 wickets stumped for no reason with spinners. . Used B button in xbox yet no avail. Is this a bug? Even run out bugI am not worried as I use sprint when required. . Please help!

Guys. . Today it was damn irritating. . Play test with my brother, I lost 8 wickets stumped for no reason with spinners. . Used B button in xbox yet no avail. Is this a bug? Even run out bugI am not worried as I use sprint when required. . Please help!

lol 8 by stumping. Awesome.

I think pressing B is the problem. I was doing that for a while like a nervous twitch thing. It seems to initiate an animation cycle that involves the batter leaving the crease.

Just try not doing that and he seems to automatically slide his foot back

lol 8 by stumping. Awesome.

I think pressing B is the problem. I was doing that for a while like a nervous twitch thing. It seems to initiate an animation cycle that involves the batter leaving the crease.

Just try not doing that and he seems to automatically slide his foot back

Thanks Jadel.. Out of the 8, there were 3 times where I did nothng and yet got stumped.. couple of more where I tried aggressive shot, didnt time it well.. so the batsman just left the ball. yet stayed out of the crease!!! Was on a high with brilliant win in a hard fought test match.. but the next one irritated me to the limit as I was just losing wicket with no mistake from mine.. are u sure we dont need to do anything and he comes back in time? Have u never faced this issue?

We do this type of thing with our other sports games - should do it for DBC as well. I'll put it on the list for possible inclusion in patch#2

How would patch be installed/downloaded in ps3 DB 14 game.. I started playing the game yesterday .. i live in saudi arabia since game was not available here .. purchased from letstango.com dubai had to pay high cost but couldnt wait more.. game is really good .

Thanks Jadel.. Out of the 8, there were 3 times where I did nothng and yet got stumped.. couple of more where I tried aggressive shot, didnt time it well.. so the batsman just left the ball. yet stayed out of the crease!!! Was on a high with brilliant win in a hard fought test match.. but the next one irritated me to the limit as I was just losing wicket with no mistake from mine.. are u sure we dont need to do anything and he comes back in time? Have u never faced this issue?

I have faced it. I havent had it since i stopped pressing though.

That said, I dont charge the ball ever so maybe it wont work for that.

Users who are viewing this thread