Patch General discussion

Guys. . Today it was damn irritating. . Play test with my brother, I lost 8 wickets stumped for no reason with spinners. . Used B button in xbox yet no avail. Is this a bug? Even run out bugI am not worried as I use sprint when required. . Please help!

I have not been stumped facing spin after advancing using return. CLose but I made it :) And I have never been stumped.

what patch?
The one that was there since release that fixed some Xbox 360 specific online issues - you'd be prompted to download it when you tried to play the game while signed in with an Xbox Live account.

The one that was there since release that fixed some Xbox 360 specific online issues - you'd be prompted to download it when you tried to play the game while signed in with an Xbox Live account.

is that the firmware release?

How would patch be installed/downloaded in ps3 DB 14 game.. I started playing the game yesterday .. i live in saudi arabia since game was not available here .. purchased from letstango.com dubai had to pay high cost but couldnt wait more.. game is really good .

You would make a UK PSN account for free using any valid UK address. Then load the game, it will request the patch, once patched you can go back to using your regular PSN account (the patch is valid across all regions once loaded onto the system).

I am guessing installing the patch will be mandatory for online play?

what about usa users....how they download the patch???

The same way Ross stated two posts above yours', i.e. create a UK psn account on your ps3 - it's free and takes less than 5 mins - and you are done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread