Patch General discussion

Got it on UK psn. Are there any release notes for the patch?

New patch

Hi Ross and team.

Thanks for the new patch.

Are you able to provide a list of the tweaks included in this patch please?

I like the new fielding labels on the fields man. Did you end up implementing the "swoosh" label to come up on screen when the ai changes field?

Cheers

Does it just download automatically next time you turn it on?

Some more stuffs.... The mid on and off fielders still seem to catch everything although all the catches I managed to give them was pretty straight forward. Regarding these two direct hitting the stumps evertime, that seemed to be toned down.

Bowlers don't seem to dive 10ft to catch the ball anymore.

And finally got run out due to batsman slowing down once. But it was because I was trying to see whether the bowler tries to hit the stumps at all. It would have been a very tight run even if I tried to slide bat in. So basically since you know slowdown will be there, it is better to use r2 to make sure you get in on tight singles.

----------

Does it just download automatically next time you turn it on?

For ps3? Yes. Can't play the game without installing the patch. It was a 12mb download.

Ok, I got a runout the same way I used to earlier before the patch. I called for a run and cancelled it, and the batsman still sauntered in the same way without even trying to ground the bat. Can someone really let us know what the patch is for coz I haven't seen too much of a difference.

Edit: I can see fielders labeled so at least one issue is fixed :)

Last edited:
Yea I haven't noticed any difference either I would love to get my hands on some PATCH NOTES

after downloading the patch i just play a online match,two times their is small flash light on screen..any one have this issue???

God, people expecting a complete overhaul already with a patch released only a handful of days after the game has been released. Sheesh.

Ok, I got a runout the same way I used to earlier before the patch. I called for a run and cancelled it, and the batsman still sauntered in the same way without even trying to ground the bat. Can someone really let us know what the patch is for coz I haven't seen too much of a difference.

Edit: I can see fielders labeled so at least one issue is fixed :)

I am curious when exactly do you cancel the run? Can you post a video of it?

Any improvement in the bowler fatigue issue? :spy I`m surprised the developers have kept so quiet on that one. Have`nt heard about whether that would be fixed from BigAnt.

So do I need to restart the career post patch and should I reuse the best get option?

Users who are viewing this thread