PC version - Codies Reply to my mail

lol @ dutchad :D rightly said :P

On topic: Codemasters have every right to maximize their profit from PS3 and Xbox 360 release before they release a PC version of the game or whether they decide not to.But I wonder if Codies know that there is now homebrew running on Xbox 360 which makes it damn easy to pirate games on the 360 :sarcasm

damn easy but at the risk of getting your 360 banned once a year. On Pc you can pirate with no consequences.

We all understand that most of you guys are not pirates, but that does not change the fact that majority of PC users are.

damn easy but at the risk of getting your 360 banned once a year. On Pc you can pirate with no consequences.

We all understand that most of you guys are not pirates, but that does not change the fact that majority of PC users are.

Yep it oh so easy: so many chances and opportunities. It comes down to ones own sense of morality. I can proudly say I do not have any pirated software at all..................

No such language.

I deliberately put it there. You missed the point. It was to highlight:

a) there being multiple non-English languages spoken in India, furthering the impossibility of hMarka conversing with you

b) the fact that this is an Engish speaking website. Writing in another language is like me writing to you and saying "dbba yabba loba imba dogga". Makes no sense, does it?

And hey, by "Indian", I could have been referring to the native Americans. It was a mistake by Christopher Columbus to call them that in 1492, but the name still sticks, even to this day.....

I deliberately put it there. You missed the point. It was to highlight:

a) there being multiple non-English languages spoken in India, furthering the impossibility of hMarka conversing with you

b) the fact that this is an Engish speaking website. Writing in another language is like me writing to you and saying "dbba yabba loba imba dogga". Makes no sense, does it?

And hey, by "Indian", I could have been referring to the native Americans. It was a mistake by Christopher Columbus to call them that in 1492, but the name still sticks, even to this day.....

Lol, fair enough. I thought it was on purpose after Austar-lians, but wasn't sure. Anyways, this thread is pretty useless. It's just an automated reply that people have gotten before.

Yeah, the email from Codemasters was pretty standard and uninformative.

Only 5 weeks until release now. Isn't it depressing sometimes with cricket games, that when you "look forward" to something, you are actually looking forward to buying a product that was broken but hopefully this time is fixed? Wow, call in the Feds, grandma, there's an uprising comin'. :sarcasm

But, according to some, we must be "grateful that any cricket game is being released at all"........ :facepalm

Yeah, the email from Codemasters was pretty standard and uninformative.

Only 5 weeks until release now. Isn't it depressing sometimes with cricket games, that when you "look forward" to something, you are actually looking forward to buying a product that was broken but hopefully this time is fixed? Wow, call in the Feds, grandma, there's an uprising comin'. :sarcasm

But, according to some, we must be "grateful that any cricket game is being released at all"........ :facepalm

I have fired up cricket 04 and it just saddens me to see how dismal the development of that game has been: cricket 04 is better than 05 which is better than 07 in terms of game play and atmosphere. Just sad really!

Im excited about the release, Im a bit of the "glad we get a game at all" and a bit of the "these games are pathetic for todays standards" mixed together.

Way I look at it, AC09 despite its flaws is the best cricket game ever ( I do not buy into the BLC99 fetish, its too outdated to keep playing). With the patch added (based on PC reviews and videos of it), some new gameplay tweaks, improved online interface and all the extra razzmatazz it screams potential.

I will pay 60 bucks for it with a smile.

I'm semi-excited, and even counting the number of days until release (50?). I just hope the online play is of acceptable standard this time. A good online multiplayer is usually what gives the game value and replayability these days.

Yeah you are totally right man. Only hope I can think of improving over games is that someone release a "open source" game which others can build upon. I highyly doubt it with codies though lol.

I have fired up cricket 04 and it just saddens me to see how dismal the development of that game has been: cricket 04 is better than 05 which is better than 07 in terms of game play and atmosphere. Just sad really!

Well i feel the game will be good online
with star rating and connection rating it should solve most of online problems
with a few changes in gameplay the online should be much more enjoyable

Well i feel the game will be good online
with star rating and connection rating it should solve most of online problems
with a few changes in gameplay the online should be much more enjoyable

Online games were fun but the fact that someone could just smash you for six every single ball whatever you did made it boring for me. I hope it is much harder to play shots and that the bowler has a real chance too. I will wait for reviews before committing myself this time.

Online games were fun but the fact that someone could just smash you for six every single ball whatever you did made it boring for me. I hope it is much harder to play shots and that the bowler has a real chance too. I will wait for reviews before committing myself this time.

No more Harare !!!

It was basically just spin bowling that could be hit for 6/4 no matter what. People just spammed medium fast/fast bowlers all day. Really hope they fix that or I'm not playing online much on it either.

Users who are viewing this thread