PC version - Codies Reply to my mail

It was basically just spin bowling that could be hit for 6/4 no matter what. People just spammed medium fast/fast bowlers all day. Really hope they fix that or I'm not playing online much on it either.

Ever played at Harare with the BETA 2 patch ? Every ball can go for six. Me and Dutchy had a game once & it was so stupid that it was classy :sarcasm

Ever played at Harare with the BETA 2 patch ? Every ball can go for six. Me and Dutchy had a game once & it was so stupid that it was classy :sarcasm

Let me guess - Dutch scored 420 in a T20 game, and you chased the target down with 6 overs to spare :p

Ah fond memories! But it did get repetitive after a while. Hopefully the new game will give us opportunities to let battle commence.:)

Ah fond memories! But it did get repetitive after a while. Hopefully the new game will give us opportunities to let battle commence.:)

All I want is a streaker running on the pitch when playing in OZ & Symonds smacking the daylights outta him :eek:. For India we could have dogs invading the pitch after every two games :spy. We could have the same in England but with the Royal Pigeons :sarcasm. In New Zealand we could again have streakers , but this time they shall be hot looking females :yes

All those wonderful opportunities lost :facepalm Damn you Codies ......I want my streaker !!! :D

All I want is a streaker running on the pitch when playing in OZ & Symonds smacking the daylights outta him :eek:. For India we could have dogs invading the pitch after every two games :spy. We could have the same in England but with the Royal Pigeons :sarcasm. In New Zealand we could again have streakers , but this time they shall be hot looking females :yes

All those wonderful opportunities lost :facepalm Damn you Codies ......I want my streaker !!! :D

Well we could fix up web cams and run about naked at indiscreet moments waving the controllers about screaming: Save The Rain Forest....

Uhhh hell no. They priced AC09 at 500 rupees (10 dollars) if that is not low enough then nothing ever will be for that market.

Honestly 10 dollars (less then the cost of dinner) was a slap in the face for all the programmers and developers to begin with and even that did not sell.

PC gaming market has AIDS, im glad they are avoiding it.

lol I was saying the exact thing you posted. :p

I said that if it was possible, games could be priced like that for all regions and hence people would be like "lulz mate we can get the real deal if we pay some more". :D

Well we could fix up web cams and run about naked at indiscreet moments waving the controllers about screaming: Save The Rain Forest....

What about the dogs, The Nekked Women & the Royal Ducks ? Though i can imagine a Naked Indian invading the pitch on an India vs Australia match & beating the bloody living hell outta Ravinder Jadeja & best of all nobody comes out to help him. Symonds Likes the idea of beating Jadeja in the buff, later Symonds has a very uneasy night.

Last edited:
What about the dogs, The Nekked Women & the Royal Ducks ? Though i can imagine a Naked Indian invading the pitch on an India vs Australia match & beating the bloody living hell outta Ravinder Jadeja & best of all nobody comes out to help him. Symonds Likes the idea of beating Jadeja in the buff, later Symonds has a very uneasy night.

Well I have got a dog and a bath duck..........does that help!?:p

Yep it oh so easy: so many chances and opportunities. It comes down to ones own sense of morality. I can proudly say I do not have any pirated software at all..................

Same here. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Why is there not a government effort to stop piracy. If local shops are selling pirated games then the problem will never go away. I guarantee you if you tried to sell pirated media in public here the police would be on you in 1-2 days.

There was an episode of Panorama here a while back, it sounds as though the Government are going to bring in some very stringent laws regarding piracy and illegal downloading. Trouble is, the way they're going to do it, the innocent could end up being punished instead of the guilty. :doh

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Dude get a PS3 or Xbox 360, PC sucks

Typical, stupid response from a console-ite, without any reasons to back it up. There are plenty of reasons why Xbox 360 and PS3s 'suck' as well. There's no such thing as a 'RROD' or 'YLOD' on PC. Sure, we have the BSOD, but you'll find that if you spend a little time taking care of your PC, you'll hardly ever see it; I can't remember the last time I saw it.

Then, there are the extortionate prices you have to pay for console games, for a game that doesn't last any longer than it does on PC, low resolutions, low draw distances, no mods, the list goes on and on. Whereas PCs are becoming more and more user friendly - and don't start with the myth that you have to upgrade a PC every two years - I can't be bothered to list all the reasons - again - why that is a myth.

Just saying 'the PC sucks' shows you up as someone with a very childish attitude.

Last edited:
Hope they release soon

I would hope that they will release soon after their release..........

Don't get your hopes up, there has been no indication that they are planning a PC release. They just have not defintely said No to avoid hate mail and controversy. Its easier to say "maybe" and never release it.

^Thats right but since Codies have joined Zapak, the chances of a PC game are more next year. Zapak is currently distributing publishing the game in India and I believe they'll put their hand in development also even though they don't have a very big development studio.

In the email, Codies said like EA where Peter Moore was keep on saying that we are trying to bring back cricket and something like that.:p

^Thats right but since Codies have joined Zapak, the chances of a PC game are more next year. Zapak is currently distributing publishing the game in India and I believe they'll put their hand in development also even though they don't have a very big development studio.

In the email, Codies said like EA where Peter Moore was keep on saying that we are trying to bring back cricket and something like that.:p
Welll you said it, Zapak are just distributers / publishers in India. They have no relation to the development team, that is solely being done by Trickster Games which is different from even Codies. Though the decision of getting the game out on PC is one for Codies to decide, Zapak doing anythign is out of the question.

Users who are viewing this thread