PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

It must really be a firewall issue I think as the servers are up, I'm looking at them now and also have not seen any traffic with your Steam ID hit the servers.

The guys will be back in the office in around 9 hours for 8 hours, I'll get them to try and sort it with you tomorrow if that works for you.

In the meantime I can only suggest you turn off you firewall very temporarily, run the game, if it works it's the firewall, if not then we have to think of something else. Of course exit the game after testing and turn your firewall back on.

Hey again mate, i've tried disabling my firewall to no avail, yeh i'm up early watching the soccer lol, the things we do.

Ok cheers for that, that works for me i will be home all day Today (Thursday) so hopefully we can get this problem sorted so i can get access to the online stuff.

not recording stats

mode - competition (custom competition - set up a "Legends League" - an 11-team league for the 10 Test Nations All Time Best squads plus All Time Associates.)
match type- custom (as for Tests but 8 ball overs, pink ball, start at 3pm & go under lights, 2 BARS reset at 80 & kept on umpires call.)
Over Count 1st innings, 1st over
stadium Sussex Oval
teams England (ATB, human) v Zimbabwe (ATB, AI) - Zimbabwe are a custom team, no on-disc ATB for them
Description of issue

because of 8 ball overs, it's classed as "other" match type for stats

played Eng v SL (batted for Eng, simulated bowling), then simulated other games. In England's next game (v Zim) when batting all player's stats were still 0, they didn't get anything from the first game.

Mode: Online, Casual, Sometimes in Career
Match Type: ODI, Test, 4Day, Five 5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Random
Teams: Victoria, Australia
Get Best:
Description of Issue:
1. In Casual after choosing the team and after choosing ready. Screen Goes Black
2. When Playing online same thing happens.
3. Sometimes the same happens in career when i resume the saved game.

THE PROBLEM IS FREQUENT IN ONLINE MODE. Submitted my debug.log to HBK
Just want to know your thoughts Ross.

Thanks

Last edited:
Latest update seems to have disabled access to the devtest/logging version of the game that some users here were given access to when we were having issues.

The end result has been that Steam no longer recognises the install folder and has to redownload the game from scratch.

Just hoping my career isn't affected =D

Mode: Casual
Match Type:Five5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Between overs 2 and 3, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: India (current generation) vs Pakistan (current generation)
Get Best: No Current gen.
Description of Issue: I bowl to the batsman, he gets bowled attempting a shot(which comes in after the stumps are dislodged) but when I see clearly, I see that the ball is nowhere near the stump and it goes in the direction which the batsman attempted to play the shot.

???

Attachments

• ak-1_20140710081200170.jpg
    ak-1_20140710081200170.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 94
Just piss off and buy the game for yourself instead of using other peoples copies.

Honestly, the balls on this guy... Think it's time he's "archived".

Hey Ross problem solved about not being able to access the cricket academy servers ... ffs silly me tried everything except check something in my firewall settings ... had the bloody thing in Sandbox Mode thus was preventing me accessing the server.

Thanks for your help anyway mate

Cheers

Hey Ross problem solved about not being able to access the cricket academy servers ... ffs silly me tried everything except check something in my firewall settings ... had the bloody thing in Sandbox Mode thus was preventing me accessing the server.

Thanks for your help anyway mate

Cheers

Glad you sorted it :)

----------

Honestly, the balls on this guy... Think it's time he's "archived".

Yep the prick made me type the number in the system instead of pasting it in here - he could have at least saved me that trouble.

Then he shows me the image of a cracked version you almighty tweaking ar$ehole.

Users who are viewing this thread