PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

gedosatotool only works with dx9 games...i don't have the game...

Is DBC not dx9? I tried it just now anyway and I couldn't get it to display 4K resolution in the game. Maybe someone else can get it to work.

Anyway, here's two screenshots showing smaa vs no antialiasing. Does a decent job with little performance hit.

screenshot22569f0k1i.png
screenshot23052yijm6.png

Last edited:
Just a picture here of the super-sized BARS bar that comes up sometimes on ant vision.

I don't know what triggers this specifically.

XCkRpHJ.jpg

----------
@BigAntStudios Ross, you can check the below screenshot, someone is admitting of having pirated version. Tell me one thing, do we get XP for playing online against guys having pirated version too? It should not be the case if its there. Is there any way we can check if my opponent is using pirated version or not? If I can check it I will make sure I never play with that low life again.

NkFa6x8.png

Kushari, that was me in the chat with you. Actually i asked you, how are you very sure i am using pirated version.

I was trying to complete the saved game but i don't have the option to invite the opponent. I think this was the change Ross has mentioned in patch#2, win or loss will be derived on the match situation.

@Ross is there a way to know who won those matches ?

2nurigw.jpg

24cup8j.jpg

Steam ID : Jaffies

@christy_lenin

Oh sorry buddy I didn't got your sarcasm. Apologies for the last post. But I do have the option of sending game request for saved games to my opponents. In this case, I have deleted the save file of the match we played. When you press on the match it tried to find out the opponent and send it a message I believe (Atleast I have been able to start saved games previously, but its a few days back). I dont know if this feature has been removed, if its removed then what is the use of saving online games? And here I was planning to play a test match with one of my friend.

Once again apologize if I hurt you, but my intention was to help Ross and BAS and nothing personal against anyone.

@BigAntStudios kindly clarify or confirm if the Save Game feature from online has been removed? It will be extremely disappointing if it is indeed the case.

Game crashes without starting
As soon as i double click on the game icon, the screen goes black and nothing happens. When i press any key on the keyboard, the game crashes and says .exe not responding.
System Info is attached below!

Attachments

• NVIDIA System Information 07-05-2014 21-49-23.txt
    4 KB · Views: 5
Game crashes without starting
As soon as i double click on the game icon, the screen goes black and nothing happens. When i press any key on the keyboard, the game crashes and says .exe not responding.
System Info is attached below!

Yawn...... Steam ID?

Finally something which I hope would not be deleted by the sweet and lovely staff members (i hope :P).
Can I play with the same steam account on 2 different systems (at different times, not simultaneously)?

Finally something which I hope would not be deleted by the sweet and lovely staff members (i hope :P).
Can I play with the same steam account on 2 different systems (at different times, not simultaneously)?

Yes if all of the above aforementioned is met, this is steam limiting it not the Devs for obvious reasons.

@alitahir

If you post rubbish it will continue to be deleted and if you want to bad mouth staff members, go ahead because then you wont be able to post at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes; you can. It used to force you to log off from Steam on the other computer; but now you don't need to do that provided that you are only playing a game on the one. This is IMO why Steam is so good: other product licensing systems lock you out after as few as one activation; which isn't that good...

Yes; you can. It used to force you to log off from Steam on the other computer; but now you don't need to do that provided that you are only playing a game on the one. This is IMO why Steam is so good: other product licensing systems lock you out after as few as one activation; which isn't that good...

Thanks a lot

@BigAntStudios kindly clarify or confirm if the Save Game feature from online has been removed? It will be extremely disappointing if it is indeed the case.

I do not believe the feature is removed but I am not able to check right now.

Users who are viewing this thread