PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Mode: Career
Match Type: Four Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Start of the innings
Ground: Don't remember
Teams: Punjab and ?
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I ran 2 runs and while running the 3rd one, the other player was run out. But, the 2 runs weren't added to my name. It remained as 0 with scorecard being 0/1.

steam id: user2010

Just quoting it again so that it does not get lost in all these posts.

n how can i get his id ???
i cant see his monitor ??
i have ascreenshot of ma pc at home of id and version
will post it if u need

----------

will post it if u need

So why did you post a DUD id? Seriously had enough of your BS, I'll deal with your cousin as he's apparently purchased the game, you, well you can piss off.

----------

Just quoting it again so that it does not get lost in all these posts.

Don't worry, I noted it.

Lengths that people will go to.. :clap amazes me. Piracy will always be a part of PC gaming, but as long as they aren't able to host cracked servers, the online multiplayer aspect should at least motivate some of them to get a real copy on steam. I'm thinking of double dipping on PC if the tournament/competitive scene is good on Steam.

I dont know if this was repoted here before.

The online multiplayer works seamlessly between pirated copies, though it wont work if one player has the genuine version. I dont know how they cracked it, but it works using steam itself. Steam shows the user is playing 'Spacewar' and my friend told me I must be doing something wrong because he sees me playing DBC14. All my friends play multiplayer using pirated copies, while I cant find anybody to play in my genuine version.

Logged on to the game after a couple of days.. Got updated to v 1.07 automatically. Now every time I start a casual match it starts raining. I am uploading a snapshot of my version and it includes my steam id as well..

Attachments

• 2014-07-09_00001.jpg
    2014-07-09_00001.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 44
will post it if u need

It's pretty simple really. All you need is to provide your steam profile name and steam id. Nobody's gonna believe your snapshot anyway since you could have stolen it from another forum. Instead of posting for ages and providing incorrect info, the simplest thing would be to post your steam id but it wouldn't surprize me one bit that you pirated the game.

I am seeing this error after update :eek:

nZpCWG1.jpg

I set up a game to test the "Is that a wicket? Nah I'll stay" bug a bit more and I think that it is something caused by appealing too early. Managed to trigger it twice now off edges to the keeper.

I know that my guess is completely useless without knowing anything of how the code works, but my guess would be: Since whether or not it's a wicket is still undecided (as the keeper is still to catch the ball, and that can go wrong depending on input) the game at the time the appeal is made decides no, a dot ball, due to no catch to that point. When it's caught of course the game decides it's a wicket, but the original dot ball ruling stands, despite the finger going up animation being triggered (as well as the keeper tossing the ball to the heavens). If that's the case I guess something could be done to make it so the appeal defers any decision until a bit later by default. The odd part there though is it seems to only happen sometimes.

Interesting bug to be honest.

Had this twice in five minutes earlier. Thought it was just me. :facepalm

Bit disappointing as I've been in awful form since the difficulty jump and I could have done with those two wickets to be honest! :lol

I've also had a few times where I've appealed as the ball is going to a fielder for a super easy catch and he's dropped it - don't know if that's related...

Logged on to the game after a couple of days.. Got updated to v 1.07 automatically. Now every time I start a casual match it starts raining. I am uploading a snapshot of my version and it includes my steam id as well..

I can see that the Steam ID is valid. Are you in offline mode or online?

Please also right-click on DBC, go to properties and select Local Files tab - select "verify integrity of game cache"

----------

I am seeing this error after update :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/nZpCWG1.jpg

That's not us, that's Steam.

Free HDD space? Do the right-click properties on DBC and do a integrity check?

Last edited:
As a side point to having this forum, we can also weed out false bug reports -

The format will help:

Mode:
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue:

Had this twice in five minutes earlier. Thought it was just me. :facepalm

Bit disappointing as I've been in awful form since the difficulty jump and I could have done with those two wickets to be honest! :lol

I've also had a few times where I've appealed as the ball is going to a fielder for a super easy catch and he's dropped it - don't know if that's related...

The drop in the field is unrelated.

I assume this is on Xbox or PS3? (It's fixed on PC.)

Hey Thanks that seemed to do the trick!

----------

I can see that the Steam ID is valid. Are you in offline mode or online?

Please also right-click on DBC, go to properties and select Local Files tab - select "verify integrity of game cache"

Hey Thanks that seemed to do the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread