PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Can anyone explain why the clean bowled bug is still occurring on pc?

Mine vibrates :p it's just that "A" and "B" as well as "X" and "Y" are swapped to where they would be on an Xbox controller.

I just need the Xbox receiver for my PC then I can use one of my Xbox controllers... but those receivers are more expensive alone than they are bundled with a new controller, I REALLY don't need a new Xbox controller, I have 7 already.

I got a receiver for wirelss xbox controller off amazon for peanuts

Guys please add me- xPhrick

Struggling with the pro mode. I hope i get good at it soon..

Could you please enlist the changes you made to the firewall? I've been having trouble with the "Get Best" option. Maybe I could go your route and see if that helps.

Asprin I dont know what you mean by "Get Best" option, there are no "get best" options when it comes to firewalls. When accessing servers like Cricket Academy and the likes if your firewall does have a sandbox mode and you are using that now, turn the sandbox mode off. Thats how i have been able to access the Cricket Academy server now.

The ball took an edge. The keeper took the catch. I appealed. And it cut to the next scene with no option to review it! Is this a known bug?

Is this legitimate dismissal?

Let me know if this is valid.
Steam I'd: niranjan_g
Mode: Pro
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 7.4 ovrs
Ground: not sure
Teams: KKR VS Hobart
Get Best:
Description of Issue: the bowler took a C&B off of the runner's pad. I mean, the ball hit the runner's pad and then popped up and the bowler took the catch. It was given out.
Is that legitimate per ICC rules?

Last edited:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: the bowler took a C&B off of the runner's pad. I mean, the ball hit the runner's pad and then popped up and the bowler took the catch. It was given out.

More scripted randomness. I love it! :)

The ball took an edge. The keeper took the catch. I appealed. And it cut to the next scene with no option to review it! Is this a known bug?

in first class test matches and pro 40 there is no bars.

Can Ross and Big Ant please help

Mode: All
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Can you please send an update for the user to bat and boul consistently.

Brilliant game. Closes thing to a real cricket game.

The biggest issue I have with this game is that the guy behind the controller can?t bat and bowl to save his live. A hugh thanks to Ross and Big Ant for this brilliant game. It is really close actually playing cricket. A bowling plan that works in one game does not work in the next. Just when you think you have gotten the game down, and that the game is easy, it brings you down to earth and ducks in the next game is your future.:cheers

This is a brilliant game.

----------

Get Best:

Yes it is. As long as the ball did not touch the ground the batsman will be out.

The biggest issue I have with this game is that the guy behind the controller can?t bat and bowl to save his live. A hugh thanks to Ross and Big Ant for this brilliant game. It is really close actually playing cricket. A bowling plan that works in one game does not work in the next. Just when you think you have gotten the game down, and that the game is easy, it brings you down to earth and ducks in the next game is your future.:cheers

This is a brilliant game.

----------

Yes it is. As long as the ball did not touch the ground the batsman will be out.

Thanks for that, yes, it's out.

Once we get past the X360 issue there will be something coming in a patch on PC for those that are not as dextrous as others.

Edit: that didn't sound right - I don't mean that you aren't as dextrous, it was meant as an aside :)

Last edited:
Once we get past the X360 issue there will be something coming in a patch on PC for those that are not as dextrous as some.

Thank, but I think the biggest problem is to unlearn everything I did in the previous cricket games and go back to playing cricket on instinct.

Users who are viewing this thread