PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

vinit85

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not able to see Weather, Ball and Pitch condition in the middle of match...
Is this a bug..?? or version 1.08 doesn't have this feature in this game

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Latest thing... game just kicked me out while playing in career. No reason given, no errors, nothing in Event Viewer... it just died.

Is there a log file for DBC14?

Will keep updated if it occurs again.

Update: Not sure why it kicked me out that time... but I do believe I've got some heat issues in my PC, but only after I increased the resolution on DBC14, which I find strange. Will revert back to previous setting and see if I still get BSOD's or kicked out of the game.

Note: This is a disk purchased game, registered on Steam... I got a tick :D

Last edited:

dale0404

Club Captain
Mode: Online
Match Type: test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: Not sure but has happened in many others
Teams: Eng V Aus 2005 teams
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Sometimes during online when bowling it switches you from one side to the other without you wanting too & if you bowl your bowler runs off at a weird angle and then slides across instantly & appears the other side of the stumps where the non striker is and bowls the delivery. (This is what you see when you're the batting team, The bowler sees the usual run up and bowl) I'm not sure what happens but has happened every time the switch is involuntary if you don't switch sides or field before bowling. I don't know what causes the switch as its happend after being hit for four & after a dot ball... So no clue as the to cause but it happens say 4-5 times a session in a test.

Sorry for the long essay just didn't know how to quite explain it. dale0404 on here knows it too as he's the one i play online and has experienced it too.

Just to confirm this is happening. If you need a video of this let me know.

manoharalla

Club Captain
After resuming a saved online match, if i pressed X to see the match settings , the game is crashing every time i tried.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
unable to log-in to Steam

Guys, please help me out.

I've just got my copy of DBC'14 PC version and I'm new to Steam.
When I created steam user account for the first time last week, on my first attempt to log-in via newly created credentials, Steam server refused connection. I thought there is some configuration/set-up I need to do to make Steam log-in work on my system. With that in mind, I've searched "troubleshooting" page in Steam support and tried to follow their "Enable specific ports in Firewall settings" option, but it didn't work. I've raised a help request in Steam support for the same, but they have not got back to me yet. Even if they get back to my request, I'm afraid it will be the same old link to "Troubleshooting page" only, which I don't want. Anyone else faced similar issues ? Any pointers of how to make Steam log-in go though will be really helpful.

It's been such a long wait to to lay my hands upon DBC'14 and now i'm stuck and it's agonizing :(

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You need to verify your computer/account using the instructions you were emailed. It won't work until you follow those steps. If that doesn't work, best checking the specific Steam forums for an answer. But sounds like a verification thing to me.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you can register via the Steam we page if the Steam app is giving issues.

FrankChickens1

School Cricketer
Mode: Career (any)
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: ANY
Teams: Any
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:

When creating a team you can pick one of the existing grounds and then give it your own text name. In career mode when playing with created team the ground shows as the one you picked but in the HUD at bottom of screen it keeps its original name, not the text one the game lets you give it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Mode: Career (any)
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: ANY
Teams: Any
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:

When creating a team you can pick one of the existing grounds and then give it your own text name. In career mode when playing with created team the ground shows as the one you picked but in the HUD at bottom of screen it keeps its original name, not the text one the game lets you give it.

One would hope this is an easy fix, just whether it gets included for patch 3?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 17
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Essex v Kent
Get Best
Description of Issue: Bowler has bowled 6 overs in a T20. Game was simulate to career player, then stopped to bring myself onto bowl (team captain), then simulated by over between my overs.

Attachments

• T20.jpg
    T20.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Steam id-jesususedak4
Started a career yesterday,dowloaded latest patch and the player i created yesterday has been replaced by someone called a.oneill.
Also it willl not let me play with the broadcast camera.

Users who are viewing this thread