PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

First time posting on this site.
Stuck on "posting score to leader board" while playing offline,even after so many updates

Username:khader
Last update 5 days ago around 89 mb

Last edited:
Steam id-jesususedak47
Mode-online and offline.
Game type-all games(tests matches odi etc)
Problem-when i move my batsman to legside to hit to offside my controllers(xbox controller and ps4 controller) sometimes do not respond.
All drivers are updated for controllers.
Can someone look into this please?
Had this trouble from day one,and its limiting my shot selection.

Last edited:
SteamID: sunnyd270
Mode : offline
Game type: All
problem: there is any one(any fielder) take the catch. It always display like c. & b. (Bowler name).

jaraarrow,i am using ps4 controller and have the same problem but i installed latest xbox 360 latest drivers few days back and i don't see that problem in last couple of games.

It shows the cancell button but nothing happening after so many tries

It shows the cancell button but nothing happening after so many tries
I'm also experiencing the 'posting score to leader board' bug. I'm on holiday with very flaky to non-existent internet connectivity and the only way to progress is to ALT+F4 the game and restart. The option to cancel with the B button does show...but it doesn't do anything.

If you could both please go to the credits screen and then paste your details in a post on here and we'll follow it up to see if your Steam ID is trying to hit the server.

SteamID: sunnyd270
Mode : offline
Game type: All
problem: there is any one(any fielder) take the catch. It always display like c. & b. (Bowler name).
We have heard from many people about this bug, but unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce it. Could you please post a screenshot the next time this bug occurs.

Last edited:
Happens all the time in online, man. All "caught" dismissals are shown on the HUD as "C&B" but different on the main scorecard.

We have heard from many people about this bug, but unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce it. Could you please post a screenshot the next this bug occurs.

This is the default behavior of the game since patch 2 and you don't even need to reproduce anything. If you are not able to see c&b post dismissal, I'm not surprised the "shots going in the air" bug has been overlooked.

As strange as it sounds, I've put in more than 20 hours in this game this week alone and I haven't seen it - during this I played numerous T20s, ODIs and Tests. It's hard to digest, but that's the truth. We'd appreciate if anyone can help us by providing a video or some screenshot. Oh, and if it makes any difference, I'm mostly playing it on PC.

hi, here's the vid, there are 2 dismissals one edged to keeper and one was a lofted pull shown shown as C&B. the first one i skipped quickly so have slown it in video editor so there's slight stutter there, have attached images for reference.
the thing i have noticed is this occurs in all modes, but doesn't always occur, that is if it occurs once in a match it keeps repeating, if it doesn't occur, it doesn't occur the whole match mostly.Also it appears correctly in the scorecard. Not a big deal, but something for you guys to hunt down i suppose down the line.

kohlicb.jpg
dhonicb.jpg

I suggest you guys put Steam into Offline Mode, this will mean the 'Posting to Leaderboard...' alert should time out after a short while. Don't hit cancel, that's a bug we are going to look to fix up very soon.

And don't worry about never having that XP hit the leaderboards, as the next time you're online, it will post and be there with your newer and upgraded XP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread