PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Hello any possible solution?

Can you clear cache ? I'm assuming the earlier version info is somehow being cached somewhere and is creating the problem. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would try re-installing the game.

My guess is something is interfering with the version check and causing the game to be identified as an illegitimate copy, causing the rain issue. It may be a long shot as it's only my guess, but whatever process it is that completes the version check could be blocked.

How can i clear game cache?

I am assuming Steam may have a cache which needs to be cleared. I'm not on Steam so can't help but others could provide more info regarding Steam caching.

Edit: I googled "How to clear steam cache" and found out there's a folder called "appcache" which may need to be cleared to fix issues in some cases. Google a bit and you should have some idea.

I think as...bigantstudios asked many users to go to the credits screen in the game and as said it automatically Copy the data related to game..like Steam id and version number.......so you can try this..
So they can look for your problem and solve it..

Last edited:
I think as...bigantstudios asked many users to go to the credits screen in the game and as said it automatically Copy the data related to game..like Steam id and version number.......so you can try this..
So they can look for your problem and solve it..

if you read the thread, you'd see that he's already done that

Having the same problem here as well, rain bug after updating to v1.12, even the batpacks i installed on my game aren't working anymore.

Last edited:
There's no need if you've verified game ownership. I can't see because the tick doesn't appear in the mobile version, but based on the thread conversation the big ant guys seem pretty confident that you own the game

Users who are viewing this thread