PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

HOW TO FIND fps? I HAVE TRIED ALL RESOLUTUONS,no use movies are running good, only when playing games facing this problem,technistions saying no problem in pc,score of pc is also good at 5.9,something wrong but i don't know what is it?
You can download and install FRAPS that will show you your FPS during the game. It's superficial to judge a computer's capability of running games using windows score.

Yes , the review system periodicially gets it wrong , checking for an edge instead of an lbw appeal and vice versa .

In my opinion , they should run both , just to be sure . But I`m not sure how it will know to ignore the incorrect one to be honest.

You can download and install FRAPS that will show you your FPS during the game. It's superficial to judge a computer's capability of running games using windows score.

When start the game FRAPS showing upto 60 after when playing 25 to 30

So you're getting 25-30 fps. The game is playable at these fps. It's actually close to what the console owners get. Try lowering your settings to absolute minimum and check if it affects the fps.

So you're getting 25-30 fps. The game is playable at these fps. It's actually close to what the console owners get. Try lowering your settings to absolute minimum and check if it affects the fps.

yes lowering settings affects fps,higher settings fps upto 30 fps and lower settings upto 60 fps picture also not clear cracking pixsels

Fiddle around with the settings till you find the perfect blend of graphics and smooth gameplay. Your compute isn't capable of running the game at 60 fps at the highest settings. To increase the fps you've to lower the graphics. It's a trade-off.

Fiddle around with the settings till you find the perfect blend of graphics and smooth gameplay. Your compute isn't capable of running the game at 60 fps at the highest settings. To increase the fps you've to lower the graphics. It's a trade-off.

If i increase the grapic card 1 to 2 gb then my pc capable for 60 fps with higher settings,if yes i can buy it

Can anyone help me,just moved house and have to change my isp to sky non fibre.
Bit worried I will not be able to play my indian an pakistan friends anymore as the speed is only 6-11 mbps and I was getting 60 mbps with my previous isp.
I have read on forums that you get low latency with sky and I only live a couple of hundred yards from a sky exchange,so dont know what to think.
Anyone else play online with sky broadband?

Can anyone help me,just moved house and have to change my isp to sky non fibre.
Bit worried I will not be able to play my indian an pakistan friends anymore as the speed is only 6-11 mbps and I was getting 60 mbps with my previous isp.
I have read on forums that you get low latency with sky and I only live a couple of hundred yards from a sky exchange,so dont know what to think.
Anyone else play online with sky broadband?

I have played you with 8 MBPS as well as 2 MBPS (After the FUP) connection..So, 6-11 MBPS is more than enough in my opinion.

Edit: I stay in 10th Floor..

A 2gb graphics card will not necessarily run game better than a 1 gb one. You're better off posting your pc specs, requirements and budget in the technology section of the forum.

Hey guys I have the latest updated version 1.13 and I am facing a rain bug in which it rains in every match I play . Is there any way around it ?? Please help me !!!

Is it possible for you to send a screenshot of the DBC14 directory? (It's the one that has Cricket14.exe in it.)

Thanks @nikhil312 We'll try to work out what's going on.

Just for clarification, it always rains in Career mode (every time) and does not rain in other modes?

Thanks @nikhil312 We'll try to work out what's going on.

Just for clarification, it always rains in Career mode (every time) and does not rain in other modes?
Yes it rains only in career mode and not when I am playing a casual match which works perfectly fine.
Thanks for the quick response.

Users who are viewing this thread