PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

It rains every time?

thanks,Big ant Studios to see it and its happened so much when bowl get any edge and go to wicket keeper.please see it neither review is impossible to get as successful review.i think it will a bug.
We do check both Edge and LBW routines whenever there is an appeal. We are checking to see where the fault is in it (given the number of reports I am assuming there's a bug).

Problem is not consistent it seems as now it is not raining in career mode. Still a solution would be great

Perhaps there is a bug with rain in career mode, it may be difficult for us to find but we will try.

The odd thing is that it happens in career but not the other modes, but at least this gives us a clue to look for as we can compare the code for both and try to find a bug.

I started a new career (after the latest patch 1.13) and have only had rain in 1 game in just over half a season. I haven't had many games rained out.

One thing I did notice on that ONE game (was a FC game) was that players got called off on the 3rd day, and then it shows the scorecard(board) and on that scorecard is says "Match Tied", but then we went back out to bat on the 4th day of play and ended up winning the game.

I've seen it once before (before 1.12) and thought it was just a random occurrence, but now have seen it happen three more times since then (after 1.13). These are on another career and a custom test match.

For a right arm wrist spinner the leg break & googly skill bars are wrong way round i think... Or is it just me? put full skill in one and empty in other and the opposite delivery is the better one...

It's more than a little screwy for left arm spinners as well, around the wrong way, and checking the skills in career mode has different deliveries show up all together.

Seems to be okay for fast bowlers.

after update 1.13 c and b bug is gone.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day and 50 overs
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Occurred in multiple matches
Ground: On multiple grounds
Teams: Multiple different teams
Get Best: Manually downloaded NZ domestic sides, replacing the Australian sides in the Sheffield Shield and the 50 over competition
Description of Issue: Regularly when the ball is hit behind square (has occurred both when I'm striking and watching from the non-strikers end) the running camera doesn't engage, and the camera follows my boy. I'm using Close Batsman for batting, and the Broadcast cam for running.

It's a little tough to judge whether there's runs there, when I can't see the ball :/

The same thing happens with the pitch, all the deterioration goes away. And sometimes even the pitch type changes.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day and 50 overs
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Occurred in multiple matches
Ground: On multiple grounds
Teams: Multiple different teams
Get Best: Manually downloaded NZ domestic sides, replacing the Australian sides in the Sheffield Shield and the 50 over competition
Description of Issue: Regularly when the ball is hit behind square (has occurred both when I'm striking and watching from the non-strikers end) the running camera doesn't engage, and the camera follows my boy. I'm using Close Batsman for batting, and the Broadcast cam for running.

It's a little tough to judge whether there's runs there, when I can't see the ball :/
Yeah, I've also had this sort of thing happen.

It seems that if the game thinks it's a 'chance', then the camera will misbehave. When batting, I've noticed it when I loft the ball narrowly over the slips, or get a thick edge that the camera will usually remain in the batting rather than running cam, giving me no idea if a run is on.

When bowling it seems to occur too - like when you hit the batsman on the pads it kind of 'zooms in' and seems like it's just waiting for you to appeal rather than acting like usual, and also happens if the CPU just avoids the slips with a shot.

It's hard to explain and I'll just try to get a vid next time I notice it.

hey, Big ants please add more slots for batpack in you next update?

Users who are viewing this thread