@fiction
Platform: PC
Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): First Ball of the game
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: If my team wins the toss and bats first I don't get to face the first ball of the game. The batsmen walk in and then I'm facing the second ball of the game, or I've somehow scored a run (or 4), or very rarely I'm out. I know this was previously reported and supposedly fixed, but I see it on every game that my team is batting first on this career as I'm the opening batsman. I haven't had this happen when batting second.
@fiction @BigAntStudios I'm still experiencing this, wasn't this supposed to be patched in 1.14? I don't know why, but missing the first ball of the game is kind of irritating.

dsaarun

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mode:Online
Match Type:ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):NA
Ground:NA
Teams:NA
Get Best:YES
Description of Issue: Unable to play online matches. After selecting a match the screen freezes and after some time getting the message like connection to the remote host lost. I am using a laptop with 1GB graphics card and all other modes in the game works pretty smoothly.

I am using 1MBPS wifi internet connection. Can play DBC online on ps3 very smoothly.Having this problem on pc.

Attachments

• 2015-01-01_00001.jpg
    2015-01-01_00001.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 2015-01-01_00001.jpg
    2015-01-01_00001.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

dsaarun

Club Captain
Mode:Online
Match Type:ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):NA
Ground:NA
Teams:NA
Get Best:YES
Description of Issue: Unable to play online matches. After selecting a match the screen freezes and after some time getting the message like connection to the remote host lost. I am using a laptop with 1GB graphics card and all other modes in the game works pretty smoothly.

I am using 1MBPS wifi internet connection. Can play DBC online on ps3 very smoothly.Having this problem on pc.
2015-01-01_00001.jpg

satt294

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Always
Ground: anywhere
Teams: Not specific (English domestic teams)
Get Best: -
Description of Issue: The Team logos are not changing in the career player profile after modifying the team logos through academy. They change when modified externally (inside the /textures folder). The career was started before modifying the team logos in academy.

satt294

Club Cricketer
Match Type: PRO 40
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): After rain
Ground: -
Teams: Yorkshire
Description of Issue:
The scorecard shows MATCH TIED even when the play resumed after rain intervention with D/L target. The rain intervened during 6th over of chase. (Yorkshire vs Warwickshire, PRO 40 )[DOUBLEPOST=1420383793][/DOUBLEPOST]

For limited overs cricket, the electronic display shows TRIAL BY for the chasing team. It should be shown as runs remaining. (In the pause menu)

And the match still goes on in the rain!!!!:noway:noway:noway Need to stop the rain after the play resumes.

Last edited:

satt294

Club Cricketer
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): After rain
Description of Issue:
The match summary does not show the adjusted overs/target, when play resumes after rain intervention with a D/L adjusted target. Not enough information (necessary information on the match summary)

satt294

Club Cricketer
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): When I get Century
Description of Issue:
I just had my 3rd century in PRO40s and every time I got the century, the commentator says "He has scored his first(?) ever ODI century and that too on debut (??)" :noway. This happened other AI batsmen also. The commentator should have said "He has scored his nth century" (n being the occurrence)

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
@fiction
Platform: PC
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): First Ball of the game
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: If my team wins the toss and bats first I don't get to face the first ball of the game. The batsmen walk in and then I'm facing the second ball of the game, or I've somehow scored a run (or 4), or very rarely I'm out. I know this was previously reported and supposedly fixed, but I see it on every game that my team is batting first on this career as I'm the opening batsman. I haven't had this happen when batting second.
@fiction @BigAntStudios I found a way around this... just get selected as captain, then you get to see the first ball of the game. I got selected as captain for Sussex in T20's, and I get to face the first ball of matches BUT only when I'm playing T20's for Sussex :lol

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Mode: Tour
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): After lunch or maybe during lunch!
Ground: OT
Teams: Eng V Aus
Description of Issue: Got to lunch on the first day. Saved and Exited (still don't understand why there isn't just a "save" button at session end) as had to take dog for a number 2. When I hit the "continue" button and went back into the match, the pitch had completely changed. Now, I'm no expert on pitch conditions, but I think it would be impossible for the track to change completely over a 40 minute lunch break! I know it rains a lot in Manchester...

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): When I get Century
Description of Issue:
I just had my 3rd century in PRO40s and every time I got the century, the commentator says "He has scored his first(?) ever ODI century and that too on debut (??)" :noway. This happened other AI batsmen also. The commentator should have said "He has scored his nth century" (n being the occurrence)

Just be pleased you're getting centuries! I stand up and point my controller to the crowd when I get to double figures!

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
A bug in a game whenever a batsman is caught behind and given out then next ball comes batsman doesn't go. so he is considered as not out. any solution?

dsaarun

Club Captain
A bug in a game whenever a batsman is caught behind and given out then next ball comes batsman doesn't go. so he is considered as not out. any solution?
this is a bug.It happened with me many times.I think the only solution is wait for patch 3 and hope that they will fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread