PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

To add to that, this happens even when im batting in career, that's with latest updates the AI always seems to use the bating power-play after the first 10 overs to early in the game.

2015-08-01_00001.jpg

Got a batsman out in the nineties in career and was not awarded XP for that....

Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Dont know
Ground:
Teams: Aus vs SL
Get Best:Yes
Description of Issue: Run out occurring when run has already been taken. In two innings in two seperate tests now, the NPC player has hit the ball for two runs and then magically appeared at the non-striker's end. Cancelling the run triggers my player to run and be run out simply. An incredibly frustrating bug to pop up now.

Hello guys,

I am unable to access my PC version of Don Bradman Cricket 14 for more than a month now. BIg ant also tried to help, but they were unable to. The issue is , whenever I start the game I get pop up " you need to be online in order to play Don Bradman Cricket 14". I am online, I can access websites and update/play other games but not don bradman cricket. Please help guys!

Your firewall settings may be blocking outgoing connections from Steam or the Cricket14 .exe

Whenever you start the game now, it needs a short connection to the internet to work once, then you're away. I'd check your firewall settings, but if @BigAntStudios has tried to help you it may be more complex than that?

Yeah , it is really complex . So, complex that it can only be solved by my ISP

Yeah , it is really complex . So, complex that it can only be solved by my ISP
Go to a friend or relative's home where you can play the game, there login with steam and try playing...Only option left...

I am not sure if this is a bug but when the bowler bowls his delivery and turns around to walk back to his mark, he kinda shakes a bit like he's having a little fit or something. It does not happen a lot but I have noticed it more while playing today. I am pretty certain it's not because of the latest patch update because I have seen it before. I think it was in the game when the game first came out on pc. There another one this one is probably not that important at all but it's the one that show's the amount of overs incorrectly after each break in a test match. I know it's not a big deal and it corrects itself after one ball but I thought that this very small bug was already fixed that's all.

Hey guys, one for possibly @HBK619

I did a little test today during my lunchbreak regarding my online connection issues I face from time to time. Basically, what tends to happen is when trying to play online or offline the game infrequently boots my internet connection when on WiFi. Does it regularly enough that it's reasonably tough to get a stable connection. At work today (using a very fast, stable online WiFi connection) I ran the game just playing a casual game and after about 8 overs it booted my connection, I wasn't playing an online match. I got a little freeze during a match and then the connection got booted. I left it, finished the game and shut down DBC. Instantly upon shutting down DBC the internet connection to Steam was reset.

So it's definitely something to do with the DBC .exe and the way it communicates with the WiFi on my MAC. I'm running it in Bootcamp, I wonder if it's possibly something to do with how it uses the WiFi somehow? Anyone in the office running it in Bootcamp maybe? Feel like sticking me on a plane to Melbourne and we can test it out? Hahaha...

Just deduct it from Matt's salary.

A new issue just popped up! The game crashes out to the desktop when I try to override the ground in the tour designer....The tour is created with teams and matches without any hassle...its just this annoying thing that happens....It is just that I would like the matches to be played on different grounds, but this is the only issue am having with this game right now! Am running it on the latest Windows 10 64-bit OS right now...

The game keeps freezing on one of my career modes. Once it was when I was on 82 and this time on 100. Last time around I shutdown the game and logged back in to see if it saved. Sadly it didn't. Only common things in these scenarios are that I was batting with Dwayne Barvo while he was at a 150+ score and my teams was 550+ (I'm sure this has nothing to do with but I'm just adding it in here just incase). Froze at the end of the over both times.

kanav70's uploaded images - Imgur (Sorry I dont know how you guys attach pics).

Users who are viewing this thread