PlanetCricket.net take over (FM2008)

Which club should PlanetCricket.net take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
lol taking over Ben's scouting assignment also? Could be a wage cut for that :p

Nah great work as usual Jaz. Will take a look at some of those, although isn't Jari Litmanen the ex-Liverpool striker? He was pretty crap!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
blackpoolfootballclublovn0.gif

Club Update

Ndo Transfer is a no no

Sheffield Wednesday's Cameroon midfielder Joseph Ndo will not be moving to Bloomfield Road. Wednesday's new signing was linked with a move to Blackpool, with Teague offering £40k for the attacking midfielder. Wednesday were reported to offer him to them for £180k, in which Teague decided to leave the transfer well alone. Teague has though made an enquiry about Riadh Bouazizi of CA Bizerte over a possible move for the Tunisian defensive midfielder.

Free agent Trabelsi offered a 1 week trial

Free agent Hatem Trabelsi has been offered a 1 week trial at Blackpool, as they are in search for more players to strengthen the squad. If accepted, Trabelsi will be able to play in Blackpool's friendly matches with Gillingham and Bournemouth.

Campbell to join Hobbs on loan?

Manchester United youngster Fraizer Campbell could join Liverpool defender Jack Hobbs on loan at Bloomfield Road, after head scout James Edmonds took a look at him in action against Verona in which he only lasted 7 minutes on the pitch. But James Edmonds believed he would be a great asset to our strike force this season and must try and sign him at all costs. Teague will be waiting eagerly to see Manchester United's response. Jack Hobbs also hinted at maybe making the loan move permanent after he was signed by Blackpool for a season long loan last Thursday.

Li Tie offer posted

Sheffield United's Li Tie has had an offer posted by Blackpool manager Jack Teague of £40k. Central midfielder has been placed on the transfer list and been demoted to the reserves by Sheffield United and Jack Teague believes he could strengthen the side with a move. We will have to wait and see if Li Tie will be a Seasider for the up-and-coming season.

Next Game: The University College Dublin vs Blackpool @ Belfield Park, Dublin

Rhys and Rich: If you actually read this and find time to post it, could you please do your team for the next game? Cheers

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice update there Treva, story is going along nicely. Li Tie would be decent signing, but Campbell and Trabelsi are key.

Up the Pool! :)

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Gk- Evens
RB-Evatt
Cb- Hobbs
CB-Jackson
LB- Crainey
LM- Whelsh
CM- Flyn ( C )
CM-Jorgensen
RM- Marsh
AMC- Morrel
ST- Parker

Subs all the players ive dropped and the un used subs

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
University College of Dublin vs Blackpool @ Belfield Park, Dublin

We are here today at Belfield Park, Dublin for a friendly between the University College of Dublin against Blackpool of the championship, all live on PlanetCricket.net. Coming off the back of a embarrassing 7-1 defeat at the hands of FC Bayern Munich, Blackpool will be hoping for a hammering of their own against this very unknown university side. Blackpool need to re-boost their confidence with a sizable victory here in Dublin today.

(Just realised that I forgot to save the teams image)

The Match
U.C.D 5-0 Blackpool
O'Doherty '7, Fagan '21,'48,'49 + pen '72

Referee: Kenny Clark
Attendance: 511

Blackpool Match Ratings
GK - Evans - 5 (off '69)
DR - Evatt - 7 (off '45)
DC - Hobbs - 5 (off '69)
DC - Jackson - 6 (off '45)
DL - Crainey - 6
MR - Marsh - 5
ML - Cold - 4
MC - Flynn (c) - 5
MC -Jorgensen - 6
AMC - Morell - 7 (off '45)
ST- Parker - 4

Subs: Rachubka (on '69) - 6, Barker (on '45) - 6, Gorkss (on '45/off '69) - 7 (inj), Southern (on '69) - 6, Hoolahan (on '45) - 6, Soley (on '69) - 5

Unused Subs: Fox, Taylor-Fletcher, Welsh, Hills

Man of the Match: Ian Fagan

Manager Comments
Even bloody worse! Absolute crap! Not so much the defence unlike against Bayern, but more everyone. I am actually lost for words. The only guy who did ok was Evatt and I brought him off because of the fitness levels. Very poor once again. We definitely need some good signings to work the magic this season. On the other hand I will be making an offer for Ian Fagan, who was sublime the whole game and ran rings round Hobbs and Jackson at the back (except I can't as he's one fo those players that you can't make an offer for :mad:)

Join us next time for Blackpool vs Gillingham at Priestfield, Gillingham here only on PlanetCricket.net!

Last edited:

Manly

Thor
Bad

On another note, I found this youngster called Dean Furniss, very good, and quite cheap. Also Jakob Johansson from some team whose name escapes me, based in Sweden.

More to follow.

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Oh my!

We need some new signings and try to boost some of the guys fitness levels- things can only get better!

Manly

Thor
Jason Jarrett-Preston Reserves, not necessarily within the criteria you set, but a class player you can pick up on the cheap.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Jason Jarrett - the old Norwich player? Not one of our best :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can I have a role @ blackpool

Sure mate. There aren't many decent roles left, although if you wanted then you could become youth team coach and I will take over the U19 side and you pick the team. Do you have FM08? If so then for the youth team coach job you will have to start a new game as blackpool so that you know the players you have to work with and choose, and then post em' here and I will select that team.

Otherwise you can either be another scout, or some kind of coach...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I have not got FM 08 but I would like to be a scout or midfield coach

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm not sure if there is a midfield coach so you can be a scout. Basically you take orders from Maney and Jaz. They are your bosses and they can give you orders to look for players or scout the teams.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread