Planetcricketised Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great win from me and a statement from the manager after the sendings offs

" I will be taking action in the upcoming days againist the players involved and will talk to them and i would like to state that this behaveiour will not be accepted in Bolton FC"

This is just unrealistic. I mean, Derby beat Tottenham? What on earth is going on?

thrilling match but a good win for newcastle and hopefully we can have a great start to the season Michael Owen and Obafemi Martins up top is interesting

So, here are today's results from the 3.00pm kickoffs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so unrealistic with me in charge of the Rams :p

PS: I'm very happy to answer post-match questions

This is just unrealistic. I mean, Derby beat Tottenham? What on earth is going on?

sorry but with start tootenham have had in the first 3 games in there first real games it probbal could be real and in football upsets always happen.

Nice Youtubege their Lee, well done. I don't want to see my first match result:(

After seeing the results, i am quite unsure what should be my todays lineup :confused: :what

sorry but with start tootenham have had in the first 3 games in there first real games it probbal could be real and in football upsets always happen.

Tottenham beat Derby 4-0 yesterday! They may have had a couple of bad games, but this is based on stats and it looks like Tottenham have been made to be bad

y didnt u do the stats then?
sorry chez but i spent the best part of 3 days doing these stats for every player in the whole league i had to get where he was from wht position and how old he was. So if i got a few things wrong im sorry. Also never foget that upsets can always happen

Last edited:
y didnt u do the stats then?
sorry chez but i spent the best part of 3 days doing these stats for every player in the whole league i had to get where he was from wht position and how old he was. So if i got a few things wrong im sorry. Also never foget that upsets can always happen

I have never blamed you for anything, I only said it was unrealistic

sorry chez..thing is though if it is unrelistic means the stats have gone wrong somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread