Post your questions about the game here!

Hey Mikey, I see your on while Ross is offline, any new developments you can give us, go on you know you want to, hints on when an announcement will be

Ross; I know its too late for asking big request so this one goes for your next cricket project --- can you make umpires playable? I mean sometimes there are three guys in a room with two playing & the third siting idol. May be he could play an umpire.

If the AI gives a wrong decision you with it, but if your friend does you beat the h3ll out of him. That should be fun.

Ross; I know its too late for asking big request so this one goes for your next cricket project --- can you make umpires playable? I mean sometimes there are three guys in a room with two playing & the third siting idol. May be he could play an umpire.

If the AI gives a wrong decision you with it, but if your friend does you beat the h3ll out of him. That should be fun.

The umpire is not playable.

I don't foresee a playable umpire in any version of the game unless someone could provide me with a compelling gameplay reason/mechanic that warrants it.

----------

How long till someone demands for playable cheerleaders?

If you had playable cheerleaders then that would solve the playable umpiring issue, I'm sure you could get whatever decisions you want...

I hope there are Pakistani stadiums included in the game since there hasnt been international cricket here for ages.

And also are there multiple umpires like the icc panel or there will be just the two like the old games? and also can we expect to see the likes of simon taufel or aleem dar in the game?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before

I dont know if this has been asked, but when the game comes out, would we be able to select the best created players created by different people? Chances are that some guy created the perfect ab de villiers but the dale steyn is not so good.

I dont know if this has been asked, but when the game comes out, would we be able to select the best created players created by different people? Chances are that some guy created the perfect ab de villiers but the dale steyn is not so good.

Yes you can pick and choose individual players to make up a team

The umpire is not playable.

I don't foresee a playable umpire in any version of the game unless someone could provide me with a compelling gameplay reason/mechanic that warrants it.

May be some kind of observation game just for fun and time pass. You'll control the umpire in first person view, you have to predict whether it's out or not out just by observation without any hints in real time. There's no limit to deliveries. Three wrong decisions and it's game over. Just like the simple old games.

ross is not from 505 or trickstar to do ugly tricks, he will release the videos a month before the release date

well that's good :) Ross seems like a cool guy. i be waiting for a great cricket game since brain Lara cricket 97, i am nearly 23 getting old here be great to get a new game my favorite sports game is cricket.

offtopic question rugby league live 2 was done by ross right why no pc version. rugby league live 1 was.:)

well that's good :) Ross seems like a cool guy. i be waiting for a great cricket game since brain Lara cricket 97, i am nearly 23 getting old here be great to get a new game my favorite sports game is cricket.

offtopic question rugby league live 2 was done by ross right why no pc version. rugby league live 1 was.:)

RLL2 was created in PC however the publisher decided not to release it.

Users who are viewing this thread