Post your questions about the game here!

I am sure that this has probably already been addressed but will the pitch degradation due to the weather impact reverse swing in the game?? Also, when is the predicted release date of this awesome game??

Funnily enough, nobody has asked about the release date until now.

...and yes to your other question.

Importantly, MikeM has corrected me in that you can bat from the bowling camera

Nice one! :)

I'll definitely give both a try but the standard behind the bowler view, you can't beat it.

Ross, not sure if anyone has asked this before... When is the game releasing? How much is it gonna cost? And most importantly do I need a controller? :D

On a serius note love the info on camera angles and was wondering if you play an online game, do you enforce the same camera angle for both opponents? The reason I bring it up is coz it would be easier to bat on the broadcast view (at least for me) even though the game is more challenging and fun on "behind the batsman view", and this would force people to revert to broadcast mode in online games. That's why I would like the online match creator to enforce the camera for both the opponents.

Shouldnt it be a preference for the players instead? While you are batting you will have the broadcast angle and so will your opponent since he is bowling. Similarly you will have the broadcast view when you are bowling vs your opponent in behind the batsman camera view while batting,

Importantly, MikeM has corrected me in that you can bat from the bowling camera

relieved to hear that,i never appriciated the behind the batsman view being the only camera option,i think both the broadcast and behind the batsman view should be there in the game,let the player choose which camera angle he prefers rather than removing the broadcast view entirely

Thanks for the info Ross
Can't wait to play it I'm sure splinter cell blacklist will keep us busy till then... I think DBC and Amnesia 2 will come together on Halloween unless this is a horror game too :lol

Thanks for the info Ross
Can't wait to play it I'm sure splinter cell blacklist will keep us busy till then... I think DBC and Amnesia 2 will come together on Halloween unless this is a horror game too :lol

If you're a pom playing against Bradman then that is a bit of a nightmare.

What about the offline multiplayer mode?
I think bowler will not fully enjoy the bowling in batting cameta view.
Ross the boss,please add the broadcast view in multiplayer mode & make it optional; otherwise a big no. of people will be disappointed.

What about the offline multiplayer mode?
I think bowler will not fully enjoy the bowling in batting cameta view.
Ross the boss,please add the broadcast view in multiplayer mode & make it optional; otherwise a big no. of people will be disappointed.

How can you say when we havent played the game yet....we might enjoy the experience as they have designed it. The only disappointment comes to people who only want to hang on to past experiences and judge something before they know what they are talking about.....

How can you say when we havent played the game yet....we might enjoy the experience as they have designed it. The only disappointment comes to people who only want to hang on to past experiences and judge something before they know what they are talking about.....

You are wright.but I am talking about the bowling part.

Need I remind everyone that we haven't seen anything yet... you're speculating on speculation...

You are wright.but I am talking about the bowling part.

Wilbur? Nah I am the other one......you know Oliver......the one who had do all the pushing while Wilbur just lay on top screaming faster, faster.........dont talk to me about it.....

:eek:

Each to his own I guess......I might add that your user name seems to fit.
If you are going to not buy a game for the camera angle that seems a little superficial to me....

Yeah what view you have of the gameplay when you're playing it that's not important at all is it? You think FIFA would be as popular as it is if you could only play with the Be a Pro camera?

Last edited by a moderator:
But didnt Ross already confirm that we can use the bowling camera for batting as well. He also said that the bowling camera is the one that looks like you are watching it on TV. Thats what is called the 'broadcast' camera!!! So, Ross has actually confirmed that the broadcast camera is available for batting. Why are people still cribbing about it? Also based on what Ross mentioned, it seems we would hardly be using it.

Users who are viewing this thread