Post your questions about the game here!

I prefer my wicket keepers to communicate in Latin from behind the stumps; "Ad praesens ova cras pullis sunt meliora" he sledged... or perhaps the Captain rousing the team... " Ubi concordia, ibi victoria!"

don't u think u guys are asking for so many things??? this is their fast game..and they are making this game much better than we could hope...last 4 years we didn't have any cricket game to play...nw we have one..and it's awesome..stop asking for too many things..appreciate them for what they r doing for us..

don't u think u guys are asking for so many things??? this is their fast game..and they are making this game much better than we could hope...last 4 years we didn't have any cricket game to play...nw we have one..and it's awesome..stop asking for too many things..appreciate them for what they r doing for us..

But the game's a wash without Latin... I can't imagine how Ross, Mike & Team missed it :facepalm

...I'm making a pre-order right now, just to cancel it again if Latin speaking fielders at cover point and urdu speaking wicket keepers aren't included.

Haha ... That suggestion of mine has now gone a bit too far :D No I don't want the latin, urdu, hindi or bengali sleding lol, but being in the 1st person, the batsman should be annoyed. The other way would be to go for the broadcast view, but he will face some other kind of difficulty there (the wrong camera view, for an example). It will keep the game and batting fresh. Moreover, for a wicket-keeper career mode, this can be a great, refreshing thing.

Btw, it never hurts to offer a good idea to an interested developer. Hopefully, the idea may struck him some chords and he could implement a couple of related features in future releases :)

I dont know why people become so lame for a mere suggestion that could make the gameplay further realistic by including fielders communicating with each other in their own language if u can have shouts like owww when dot ball is balled why not well bowled etc...

Just a suggestion

16bfpd2.gif

You are free to use whatever camera angle you like online, it doesn't change the experience (or camera) for the other player. I hadn't seen anyone bat with the bowlers camera in so long that I thought it gone - MikeM corrected me.

English is the only language supported in the game.

You are free to use whatever camera angle you like online, it doesn't change the experience (or camera) for the other player. I hadn't seen anyone bat with the bowlers camera in so long that I thought it gone - MikeM corrected me.

Putain!

Pourquoi?

Great to hear that the BA team have taken the decision to have a fresh approach to the batting gameplay.

I trust that this is the right way to go and as others have stated it just makes sense to bat and use the intuitive control system with the bowler running towards you

Also means you can relate to it better for those of us who play cricket in RL

Good to know
Does the game feature crowd excitement and chanting to make a match more interesting may be a drop of silence if the guests are the ones on the winning side

----------

Cuz Apart from the commentary the crowds chanting and hooting for ex. When there is a Fall of wicket or a BARS decision overturned
makes a more realistic atmosphere

Im gunna have to get used to batting from the POV angle, i find that stuff difficult....

but you do say that you can change to several different angles whilst batting, whichever camera angle suits you best correct??

I know trying to bat from the POV in cricket heroes was extremely difficult

in the last IC2010 i found batting from behind so much harder not cause i turned the marker off but when the ball was pitched down the leg side you couldnt see where it was landing at times due to the batsman being in the way of the camera which was always on the offside making it hard to jusge anything that swung span the other way so I think ill use 1st person view as I play cricket and as a suprise to some I play cricket in real life in first person :)

Users who are viewing this thread