Post your questions about the game here!

I don't like this camera behind batsman thing Just keep it normal.

This is the reason cricket games have been average at best for so many years. If things remain 'normal' then they don't get the opportunity to become better.

This is the reason cricket games have been average at best for so many years. If things remain 'normal' then they don't get the opportunity to become better.

I think it's about giving players options. The tele cam angle in FIFA is still the most used in that game, but they also allow you the freedom to play form a 3rd person/be a pro angle. Allowing you to customise certain things to suit your preference adds to the game.

There is a broadcast cam in the game...use that if you don't like the behind the batsman camera. I think this discussion was buried once Ross confirmed there are multiple camera options including broadcast camera.

There is a broadcast cam in the game...use that if you don't like the behind the batsman camera. I think this discussion was buried once Ross confirmed there are multiple camera options including broadcast camera.

They will reach the center of the earth if they need to, to unbury (if that is a word) the topic.

with the caliber of ross, i think he will implement whatever we want through the patches, the real DLC, :clap :clap and also we have PC.net who can do wonders, exciting few months ahead :clap :clap :clap:thumbs

While watching the 4th test, Australian 1st innings, I'm intrigued to asked whether a bowler can trick a batsman into a mistake.

Scenario:

A swing bowler like Anderson bowling to a left-handed batsman. I bowl three away going deliveries, the batsman either leaves them or plays and misses or solidly defends all three or single or two deliveries.

Then the 4th ball of the over I bowl a slightly faster in-swinging ball. Will the batsman be anticipating an away going delivery or will he be able to adjust to the incoming delivery?

I hope I'm making sense; something like setting up a batsman. Now I'm not saying I should get a wicket every time I do this, but maybe getting an inside-edge on the surprise delivery or hurrying up the batsman etc. would be awesome to see in action.

Users who are viewing this thread